Cardio Alternatives?

Options
So I'm trying to lose 100lbs. I'm currently 280lbs. I want to lose weight in a faster/healthy manner. I hear that cardio is the best way to burn fat. I have been doing FitnesBlender cardio on YouTube. All the jumping and getting on the ground and back up HURT my back. So does anyone know a good alternative for cardio, that is fun/easier/no jumping/free/works great?!

Replies

• alinadelafuente
    Options
    Zumba is really good, and fun. Even if you are just playing the Zumba dance game. Also running anything along those lines.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    So I'm trying to lose 100lbs. I'm currently 280lbs. I want to lose weight in a faster/healthy manner. I hear that cardio is the best way to burn fat. I have been doing FitnesBlender cardio on YouTube. All the jumping and getting on the ground and back up HURT my back. So does anyone know a good alternative for cardio, that is fun/easier/no jumping/free/works great?!
    Weight loss happens with calorie deficit. Whether you exercise or not, you can lose weight as long as you have calorie deficit. Based on your weight, I'd just walk fast for now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png