Rice Cake Recipes?

Options
I love rice cakes by themselves, but on the label it says try it with toppings?

What do you guys put on rice cakes? :)

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I can eat the mini's by themselves (Quakes). They are crispy like chips. When I use to eat the full sized ones (years ago) I added fruit spread or peanut butter. They were too dry otherwise.
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    I can eat the mini's by themselves (Quakes). They are crispy like chips. When I use to eat the full sized ones (years ago) I added fruit spread or peanut butter. They were too dry otherwise.

Like preserves? Sounds really good!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Usually I top it with some kind of peanut butter.

I took two caramel rice cakes & put Lotus Biscoff Cookie spread on top & made a sandwich the other week.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Usually I have them plain, but hummus (especially red pepper hummus) and spring greens are really nice with them.
  • BeginnersBootcamp
    BeginnersBootcamp Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I put tuna on mine. Like a tuna sandwhich but rice cakes instead. Or just peanut butter (a few chocolate chips when I want a treat).
  • slucki01
    slucki01 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    great with peanut butter
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and bananas - sometimes add honey or chocolate chips if I have the calories. Of course I can't remember the last time I bought rice cakes though.
  • Linvala
    Linvala Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Any nut butter. I usually put laughing cow cheese on it or whipped cream cheese and top it with some spinach.
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese and a bit of bell pepper relish. nomnomnom