Friends needed for encouragement

Options
I'm just not good when it comes to watching what I eat get hungry quick and have a shocking sweet tooth

Replies

• gfenna
    gfenna Posts: 2
    Options
    gfenna wrote: »
    I'm just not good when it comes to watching what I eat get hungry quick and have a shocking sweet tooth

• lakersfan89
    lakersfan89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My ex and I actually got into fights over how much I could eat sweets.
    No self control
    I once ate 12 cinnamon rolls in the course of a weekend
  • emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say but to lose and keep the wight off you've got to develop the willpower to say no to yourself as then you can't blame anyone if you slip. Sorry if I'm harsh.
  • Wolf2Orca
    Wolf2Orca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Truthfully, if you keep your eye in the gold at the end of the rainbow, then you will be just fine... me I started this a few weeks ago and was at 201, now I am down by three pounds. I have almost cut out all my sweets and soda. I even lowered my sugar goal so I could stay around that. I hope to get down to 150 in September. Just stay strong and save the sweets for a rainy day...we all have those.
  • sierangardner968
    Options
    gfenna wrote: »

• sierangardner968
    Options
    Me too, cake is my nemesis!
  • bhagya358
    bhagya358 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I also need friends for encouragement, I have lost 2 kilograms last month but gained again & gained 5 Kilograms :(
  • runem2011
    runem2011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    add me :smiley: