smaller breasts ?!!?

Options
2»

Replies

• alinadelafuente
    Options
    I Started as a 36 C in fifth grade, even when I lost weight my boobs kept growing. The beginning of this year I was a 36 DD then after working out a bunch I'm now a 40 H...and I have broad shoulders and muscular arms
  • Mamastef
    Mamastef Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD now . I heard that working out can cause them to look bigger that's what I'm afraid of . I would love a reduction. A friend of mine had one and when she gained weight it all seemed to go back to the breast. I'm not in pain or discomfort , I think it's more of a self conscious thing
  • Mamastef
    Mamastef Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ugh the struggles we women face lol
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Mamastef wrote: »
    I'm a 36DD now . I heard that working out can cause them to look bigger that's what I'm afraid of . I would love a reduction. A friend of mine had one and when she gained weight it all seemed to go back to the breast. I'm not in pain or discomfort , I think it's more of a self conscious thing

Why would you be self-conscious about that? It's totally within the range of normal sizes.

By the way, I am slightly bigger and totally fine with it.
  • DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Or you can just wait until you get old (then they turn into pancakes) akkkkkk!
  • stenchdog4000
    stenchdog4000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 JJ! Any reduction in that area would be a huge relief, although I was a DD at the age of 12 so i'm not holding out much hope.