I did it! Halfway to my goal!

I started my journey in August of 2014. I was in a 22/24. It has been such a long journey, but i have stuck with it and will continue to stick with my newly acquired eating habits and exercising. Everyone thought this time I was going to loose weight would be like all of the rest. Well i proved everyone wrong even myself.
2015. I have since lost 82 lbs and i am in a size 12/14. I look better, feel great, and am more aware of what goes into my body.I go to the gym at least 6 days a week. I work out 5 of those days for a half hour on the elliptical and the other days I focus on weight lifting. I have a lot of loose skin . Less than what I expected to have and it seems to be shrinking as i do! I still have about 50-70 lbs to loose to be a the weight that I should be for my height. uadi0hnt8bdy.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!