New here, needing friends for best chance at success

Options
rajas0423
rajas0423 Posts: 9 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
hi, I'm new here. i have been battling with weight for a long time, and every time I lose I gain more back. Started with just s few pounds now I need to lose 70 :( would like a group that count on each other to exchange regular encouragement, for long term goals so I don't just give up and stop tracking like usual. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• bevoyates
    bevoyates Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and I too have struggled for a long time....I like this app cause it holds me accountable and is super easy to use....good luck reaching your goal...I need to lose about 80 lbs myself! :'(
  • penelofur
    penelofur Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies
    Please feel free to add me- I need about 50lbs...
    It is such a slow process- but do not give up!!!
  • alicesdaddy
    alicesdaddy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! I sent you a friends request. Good luck on your journey!
  • Matp75
    Matp75 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome sent you friend request
  • DropkickkMurphyy
    DropkickkMurphyy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm new, as well. Been active for about a year, though. Anyone and everyone can add me!
  • rajas0423
    rajas0423 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the welcome, I've been in here in spurts for a month or two, but I'm now feeling ready to be more serious. I have been going to the gym since October but until I curb my eating habits I'm thinking it's almost wasting my time, so here I go.
  • wholecat
    wholecat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I feel the same, have tried this site before but now making a new one in hopes of a fresh start. Friends?
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you new comers!! You can do this!! Just remember it takes time and be happy!! I have lost over 100lbs and have close to 40 more to go.
  • nichola_bryan
    Options
    Hi. I've sent you a friends request. I have 45lbs to lose
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm new here. Less than a week new. I have struggle and have tried many things on my own but the support the daily meal journal and info u find here has helped me learned to take baby steps and learn to make some changes in the process. Hope this help. Feel free to add me
  • Mladd240
    Mladd240 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have also been on here for about 3 months and now find myself ready to take my journey to a new level. No more cheats and this will be ok just for today. Add me as well if you like. I have become addicted to this and have about 30 lbs to go!!
  • ValleySimTech
    ValleySimTech Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've also been struggling lately and would welcome another friend to offer help with getting back on track. Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • wolfspirit2008
    Options
    Hi welcome !!! I have also struggled but I think I can do this now. But some friends would be nice for encouragement
  • wendyv895
    Options
    rajas0423 wrote: »
    hi, I'm new here. i have been battling with weight for a long time, and every time I lose I gain more back. Started with just s few pounds now I need to lose 70 :( would like a group that count on each other to exchange regular encouragement, for long term goals so I don't just give up and stop tracking like usual. Thanks for listening.

Add me as a friend I am on the same boat

• stacey_mac
    stacey_mac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on this for a bit but never been dedicated to doing it daily until now. I need to lose 60 pounds. Hoping to lose 20-30lbs in the next 6 months before my wedding or at least be heading in that direction and feeling proud of myself even if I don't reach it. I know its a long process but I've got to start being diligent about it now and change my mindset. Looking for friends and if people are using fit bit I would love to add some people their for "challenges" to keep me going. :) Thanks!
  • gabriellesummers
    gabriellesummers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new as well! Just temporarily moved to New York for work and figured that this would be the righ start to getting healthy!
  • ritualsilence83
    ritualsilence83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I don't know ow how to add friends so you all can add me. I'm 32yo, 5'3" currently weigh 180 my goal is to get down to 135ish. I work as a landscaper so need to keep some meat on my bones.