Does Your Weight Loss Progress Report Look Like This?

Options

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Mine looks like an EKG.

Good progress, keep it up!
  • jackstraw67201
    jackstraw67201 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    q7c4sda7it33.jpg
  • jackstraw67201
    jackstraw67201 Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What programs do you all use. Some of them look pretty fancy. I use weight tracker by sound tells. It was a free download. Yes I weigh myself daily.
  • healthymentality
    healthymentality Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    turtlez23 wrote: »
    I guess I mean spiking up and down. I weigh myself about everyday.

It definitely fluctuates. However, it also depends on when you weigh yourself. I usually weigh myself in the morning before breakfast and after my morning bathroom business lol in order to have like a stable control variable throughout the entire weight checking period to have some type of consistency. I also recommend wearing the same thing or almost the same thig or even nothing so you weigh yourself and nothing else that might contribute to an inaccurate reading. Congrats on the weightloss too!! :D
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Mine started out looking exactly like that, now that i don't weigh everyday it tends to be a straight line for a month, then drop, straight line, then drop.

I need to try the site rabbitjb showed...I've been looking for one like that.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    turtlez23 wrote: »
    Gosh, thought that image would be bigger.. maybe this helps.

33s30i9rzhi4.png

Solid graph. Good job!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone.
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What programs do you all use. Some of them look pretty fancy. I use weight tracker by sound tells. It was a free download. Yes I weigh myself daily.
    Mine started out looking exactly like that, now that i don't weigh everyday it tends to be a straight line for a month, then drop, straight line, then drop.

I need to try the site rabbitjb showed...I've been looking for one like that.

rabbitjb and I use the same site... Its TrendWeight.com, and it pulls data from either the Fitbit Aria Scale (or website if you dont use the scale..I dont) or the Withings scale.

Another one that I use to track my trend weight is The Hackers Diet, which is what TrendWeight is based off of. With this one, you can input your weight manually.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely the annoying person that doesn't report their weight gain.... I'm sure mine would look like that if I did.
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    It looks absolutely perfect. Great job!
  • ChaiTea2015
    Options
    It definitely fluctuates. However, it also depends on when you weigh yourself. I usually weigh myself in the morning before breakfast and after my morning bathroom business lol in order to have like a stable control variable throughout the entire weight checking period to have some type of consistency. I also recommend wearing the same thing or almost the same thig or even nothing so you weigh yourself and nothing else that might contribute to an inaccurate reading. Congrats on the weightloss too!! :D
    I do the same thing! Some of my work clothes can add on a good 4lbs or more and it always throws me off. I prefer weighing in the flesh for accuracy.

• Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Everybody looks like they are on a general downward trend...And that is the idea! I agree with the post that said "Way to go everyone!"
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I usually record weight on Sunday morning. Even weighing once a week, it is up and down. The trend is all you should worry about...the fluctuations are just noise. Here's mine:

6n9f3inwwvnj.png
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! I love seeing everyone's progress!!! It really puts things into perspective.
  • kikichewie
    kikichewie Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yes, it looks great! One way you can do it if you weigh daily is to only log the new low weights. You can look back and see how long it is between the new lows (to make sure you're staying on track), but you can "ignore" all those upward fluctuations. But you have to be honest with yourself that you're still making the effort and that those "upward" numbers don't signal a trend.....
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    6m.png
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Pretty much every day...but only write it down Monday morning.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself almost daily but only record it here when I have a loss of at least 1/2 lb. I have an excel spreadsheet that I use to record other things and do calculations and I enter my daily weigh-ins there. My MFP report looks like the stairs in front of an important building ; a bunch of fairly regular steps, then a long flat step, then a bunch more regular steps, then another longer flat step, etc. (I have had 3 stalls so far)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I've flatlined....snort