why.......lol

Options
why when it comes to cheese I go overboard something about some sharp cheddar cheese or melted cheese lord help me

Replies

• never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I used to feel that way till I went two days on nothing but cheese...... Now I enjoy it in reasonable amounts and stop.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Oi!! We all have that one thing, hey?? Mine is cereal... I just won't buy it anymore, I don't know how to not eat the whole thing at once.
    If you can't control yourself with it - don't keep it in the house! It has to be a pre-planned, rationed, chosen indulgence, or not at all. At least that's how I do it :)
  • keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm going to have to try walking in the street were eating during the dairy aisle with the cheese one day just for the day or week so with no cheese, and you're right I did it before and I can do it again even though I worked out hard in the past I still ate cheese like apples I would just be at the bus stop like 8 years ago with a block of cheese in my hand tearing it up after coming out of the gym I guess I just gotta focus on working out more right now then I can have a conversation with The cheese
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I used to melt cheese in the microwave then eat it with a spoon. Even better with hot sauce.
  • keyshas84
    Options
    that actually sounds really good
  • meljustcole
    meljustcole Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just posted this on the confession thread, but I can't eat cheese anymore!! :(:(:( I suffer with severe hand eczema (never had it throughout my entire life, I'm 40!) and if I eat cheese or added sugar, the next day I wake up with painful blisters on my hands!!! I guess it's God's way of stopping me!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • keyshas84
    Options
    wow oh my goodness I'm so sorry to hear about that just hearing that is makes me feel really bad I'm really going to slow down on my cheese intake, I'm going to have to find something else to fill in the gaps and definitely more water
  • meljustcole
    meljustcole Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it sucks! I can still have dairy though, it's really weird. It's just cheddar (the sharper it is, the worse the rash) and American that do it. So, I still enjoy sour cream, cottage cheese (which is NOT cheese as everyone knows), and other stuff. But of course, cheddar is my favorite. And I'm glad I'm not the only one that used to microwave it!!!!
  • keyshas84
    Options
    yes the microwave can work some miracles and some wonders it has been a few explosions of food here in there but along the way it's part of the experiment Lol,