Has anyone tried Shakeology through BeachBody?

Options
I was wondering if anyone has tried the shakeology drink through Beach Body and what are the opinions?
either as a supplement for nutrition or as a substitute meal?

Replies

• ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but heard it was your standard shake with wheat grass in it!!
  • BrittneyFitBodySowells
    Options
    I've tried it. I use it for nutritional purposes. I love the chocolate!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but heard it was your standard shake with wheat grass in it!!

Ain't nothin' standard about it, lol.
  • baddkitty187
    baddkitty187 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I had the chocolate with pb2 and 1% milk as a smoothie and I really liked it....
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    The chocolate is very good... but I can't seem to choke down the Green one for the life of me.
  • wifeyburress
    Options
    I don't really care about the actual flavor part.... I am sure that I have had worse in just a protein shake..... I was wondering how everyone is liking how it makes your body feel, and any effects that you might have noticed.....
    I am mostly interested in taking it as a supplement, I don't really need to take it as a replacement meal, since I am more trying to maintain the weight and reshape the package...
    I guess my question really is... has it been worth the cost to you? Are the benefits worthy of the cost of the product?
  • Kristiahord
    Kristiahord Posts: 11
    Options
    I started drinking Shakeology in November 2009. In the first 4 weeks, I lost 10lbs. then I lost 2 more lbs. I've continued to drink it as a meal replacement every day since then and I MAINTAIN my weight. Within the first few days, I noticed a drastic change in my digestive system (improved) and my energy. Then, my cravings for junk food and pop diminished as well which was a HUGE plus for me. But the BIGGEST difference I noticed was this..... since my first pregnancy, I suffered severe allergy problems. It became a daily torture for me to undergo major skin discomfort from rashes such as hives (from head to toe). I was on many types of medications including steroid cremes. In the 4 weeks that I started Shakeology, not even once did I suffer from any allergy breakouts. In fact, I did not have to rely on any of my medications at all because my skin cleared up. It was as if Shakeology provided certain nutrients that my body had been deprived of. Looking into it more, I realized all of the other benefits it provides. It's helped both my father and my father-in-law lower their cholesterol and blood pressure (resulting in removal from diabetes medication). My brother, who has suffered from severe psoriasis no longer is affected by it (he's been drinking it for a year as well). My mother-in-law, aunt and cousins all have improved their health (IBS, Thyroid, hair loss, etc). Even my children (10 and 5) love it and ask for it as a treat. I swear by it because I've seen it work for my own family and myself. My only regret is that I didn't learn about it sooner....
  • wifeyburress
    Options
    That was very helpful, thank you.
    and thank you all for the help about the flavors and tastes. I have a buddy that is letting me try a 2 packets of each, so that I can try out a few recipes. starting tomorrow..... duh duh DUHHHHHH! :)
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Thanks for the information. I just ordered Shakeology. I was very skeptical about ordering because I have done the shake thing in the past but my coach was insisting that it would help me. I will keep you posted on how it goes. Hopefully I will have a great success story like yours!