Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

garcinia cambogia

hello my name is maram i started with fitness pal few days ago i am trying to lose weight and someone suggested GARCINIA CAMBOGIA i had one tablet the other day but it opened my appetite..have anyone tried it before and.lost weight is it good for my health?

Replies

• slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    If diet pills helped people lose weight, nobody would ever be fat.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,014 Member
    It's just another money grabbing scam, lightening your wallet by preying on your vulnerability. Chuck them in the bin.
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    They don't work, and can have bad side effects. Had tried them before myself. Lost no weight and had very bad headaches.
    Starting just tracking my calories, and sticking to my daily goal and lost 23 Kg (50 lbs)
  • robyn749
    robyn749 Posts: 1
    I started using them and have lost 18kgs. The main thing I noticed was when I spent 7 weeks in europe drinking a tonne of beer and eating all of the food I didn't put any weight on. Have had no side effects and now have started exercising as well as eating healthy
  • CarlaSEvans
    CarlaSEvans Posts: 66 Member
    i used them for a bit...as Alataire175 said, it 's a scam because you have to understand the fine print and read the label. if you have read the studies you are supposed to take in 1600g to make it work but if you follow the recommended serving size you are only taking in 1/2 of the recommended intake. you have to double the serving size to even get the daily intake that the studies are based on. they worked for me, but only used them to get a jump start on the weight loss. now I just watch calorie intake and exercise. Good Luck!
  • maramatoum
    maramatoum Posts: 5 Member
    thank u all .. i am counting my intakes but i thought it would help at least first stage of my diet.. but the seem to open my appetite not the other way around
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    edited March 2015
    robyn749 wrote: »
    I started using them and have lost 18kgs. The main thing I noticed was when I spent 7 weeks in europe drinking a tonne of beer and eating all of the food I didn't put any weight on. Have had no side effects and now have started exercising as well as eating healthy

bullsh it