Need MFP friends!

Options
Hello guys! I've had MFP before and then deleted it but I'm back! So I need some friends that are willing to be supportive and there whenever I feel like binging! I'm trying to lose weight I've recently gained but it's hard because I will do good for a week and then once I see I'm losing I will binge

Replies

• zeppy25
    zeppy25 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello :) I'm trying to quit bingeing too- good luck and I'll add you for support :)
  • keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    Options
    Add me we can do this!!!
  • supamom020408
    supamom020408 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of friends on mfp add me as well !
  • stregaslair
    stregaslair Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need the accountability and help of other members.
  • wishlady2
    wishlady2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I love food, eating it, making it, growing it. I love it all, unfortunately it doesn't love me. We can do this. We can eat healthy and still have great taste.
  • alliejtw86
    alliejtw86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you'd like. I am not used to the forum/community and I think it would be helpful to have some friends here...accountability! Please feel free to add me.
  • aromine20
    aromine20 Posts: 12
    Options
    I would love to help you! Anyone can add me as a friend. Here are a couple of things that I might suggest:

Mindset change:
    Instead of saying "I want that, but I can't have it." Say, "I can absolutely have that, but I don't want it because it does nothing for my body and health." :)

Also, maybe try picking a day during the week to have a splurge meal. You can have anything that you would like during that meal! That way you have a meal to look forward to and wait for every week instead of going until you just can't anymore and blowing it. :) Lifestyle change, not a diet.
  • lmw71282
    lmw71282 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    aromine20 wrote: »
    I would love to help you! Anyone can add me as a friend. Here are a couple of things that I might suggest:

Mindset change:
    Instead of saying "I want that, but I can't have it." Say, "I can absolutely have that, but I don't want it because it does nothing for my body and health." :)

Also, maybe try picking a day during the week to have a splurge meal. You can have anything that you would like during that meal! That way you have a meal to look forward to and wait for every week instead of going until you just can't anymore and blowing it. :) Lifestyle change, not a diet.

That is exactly what I do and it really has helped me! I am a junk food junkie and now I usually don't crave sent sugars or junk anymore and sometimes I even get sick eating it on my cheat days. Another thing that I do is never deprive myself. If I want a cookies I will save some of my daily calories back just so I can have it!
  • JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    add me if you want. working on cardio goal and making better food choices
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm always willing to support. Add me if you like.
  • raquel081803
    Options
    I'm a young women looking for better health before it really becomes difficult for me to lose this weight, please support me and give me any advice that you yourself has found useful. Thank you and God bless! o:):)