About to hit a big scale victory-Reward ideas needed!

Options
I'm currently just about 3 pounds off from having lost 20 pounds, and at the current rate i've been losing over the last month and a half, I should hit the big 2-0 in a couple weeks. That is 1/3 of the way to my goal weight, so that's kind of a big deal for me. I'd like to reward myself in some way (other than food), but i'm coming up at a loss of some way to do it. Budget is 50 dollars or less, any ideas? Thanks!

Replies

• Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! How about some new shoes?
  • MayBabyChristine
    MayBabyChristine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd go for a new workout outfit, something that let's you see the progress and keeps you motivated to continue! Nice work!
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'd go for a new workout outfit, something that let's you see the progress and keeps you motivated to continue! Nice work!

Exactly my thought!
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I also think it is important to reward yourself along the way, and great that you are not going for a food reward.
    A few things - new hair, new makeup, new outfit, movie (no popcorn) lol, new book, manicure. or two of my favorites a massage or facial

My daughter would agree with rockin2014 new shoes but I only wear shoes because I have to.

HAVE FUN AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU DECIDE

• jglovicz
    jglovicz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love the foot- and calf- massage (and massage chair) that go along with a pedicure! And your feet feel nice and soft afterwards (and it doesn't break the bank)! Congrats
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    clothes! shoes! Goodwill shopping spree! mani/pedi! computer/phone game! go to the movies!
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Don't spend too much on any clothes, hopefully anything you buy now won't fit for long.
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I'd go with the shoes, but I just bought a new pair of converse all-stars for lifting weights at the gym (red ones like the tenth Doctor on Doctor Who, hehe), so maybe one of the other suggestions instead. ;)