After dinner snacking.

Options
Wat r some good/ok after dinner snacks? I eat dinner around 6-7 maybe 8:00 but I don't go to bed until 10-11 so I'm hungry again. Any suggestions?

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I enjoy popcorn or apples and cheese.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Wow...impossible to say without knowing what your goals are. How many calories do you plan to have left over in your day...and what do you like to eat?
  • ashley92188
    ashley92188 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    I enjoy popcorn or apples and cheese.

Sounds good. Thanks
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Anything. Tonight I had a slice of arnolds lite toast spread with a laughing cow cheese, 17 grams (two slices) of bacon, and 10 grams of 99% chocolate. 216 calories. And now I'm falling asleep to the smell of bacon wafting through my apartment.
  • ashley92188
    ashley92188 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    Wow...impossible to say without knowing what your goals are. How many calories do you plan to have left over in your day...and what do you like to eat?
    I normally have about 100-300 calories left over for the day depending. And pretty much anything light. I of course would love to have a second helping of dinner or sweets like cookies cakes etc but that's not possible lol.
  • r5d5
    r5d5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    anything is fine, as long as it's within your calorie limit. I always reserve at least 200 to 300 calories for night time snacking!
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Apples, grapes, rice cakes, nuts (cashews and almonds for me!) .. :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I normally have about 100-300 calories left over for the day depending. And pretty much anything light. I of course would love to have a second helping of dinner or sweets like cookies cakes etc but that's not possible lol.

Well you have 100-300 calories, so I'm sure you can have part of another serving of dinner. And that seems like plenty of room for some chocolate or ice cream.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options

Well, sure it's possible, unless you have dietary restrictions. :)
  • honkytonks85
    honkytonks85 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Whatever fits into your goals.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Usually chocolate and popcorn
  • MisRka
    MisRka Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. One tiny serving every night. I always prolog it in the morning to make it fit into my goals :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Why not?
  • duddysdad
    duddysdad Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I like to have an ice cream sandwich for dessert. It's only 150 calories and it satisfies my sweet cravings.