One Year and Minus 71 Pounds Later-With Pictures

Options
13»

Replies

• overin2015
    overin2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting! It is encouraging when people take the time to post their successes. Your dedication and courage to change is evident. I am very impressed!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a wonderful difference :-)
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Holy cr*p!! You look awesome! And 15 years younger! Great great job!
  • shreyashiganguly
    shreyashiganguly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration.
  • andygcc30
    andygcc30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow that is all!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing change! You should be very proud - your hard work definitely paid off. Agree with others that you were beautiful before but your weight loss makes you look younger!! Congratulations!
  • jayneevans39
    Options
    Wow you look amazing . Well done ! Bet you feel great
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you deserve it :D
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome job!!
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a different person, especially with the darker hair. I honestly had to scroll back up a bit when I saw that last photo to see if that was you, lol. Excellent job. :)
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    ShellF415 wrote: »
    Congratulations, you look Amazing! So how did ya do it? :)
    Thanks :) It's still an ongoing process but I stick to the calories MFP gives me and if there is something special I want, I make it fit in. I work out five to six days a week by running and lifting weights which I have learned to love. But I do cut myself slack on holidays and special occasions and if I have a bad day or bad weekend, I just start over the next day.

Congratulations! You look amazing and I respect the dedication and effort it took to achieve such great results. The post I quoted should be stickied for all the people who make this more complicated than it needs to be. The concept really is that simple. It may not always be easy, but it is that simple.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!