3 minute belly blitz...charlotte crosby

Options
started this today...managed all 12 the warm up and cool down...just wondered if anybody else had tried this and had results?????.....x

Replies

• LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this program is, but I hope you are not expecting to lose belly fat from doing specific exercises, or to lose weigth from a 3 minute exercise routine. It does not work this way unfrotunately :(
  • jadejames171
    jadejames171 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »
    I have no idea what this program is, but I hope you are not expecting to lose belly fat from doing specific exercises, or to lose weigth from a 3 minute exercise routine. It does not work this way unfrotunately :(

Its not just three minutes long - its 12 x 3minute HIIT bursts plus a 15 minute ab workout at the end
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »

Its not just three minutes long - its 12 x 3minute HIIT bursts plus a 15 minute ab workout at the end

Ok, this makes more sense.
  • frizzilizzi
    Options
    Thanks for the idea...will check it out...little update day 4 and in 5lb down n defiantly feeling a lot better in myself and motivated
  • frizzilizzi
    Options
    Trying to stick to veggies and low calorie treats and green tea....it will defiantly tone your body though it really makes you sweat
  • LaraF2015
    Options
    The DVD sold more copies than Frozen!! And people are really getting results!! If you stick to her diet plan and do the full routine 3/4 times a week you WILL lose weight!! I'm doing it too x
  • frizzilizzi
    Options
    Awww fab are you getting any results
  • xxhayley123xx
    xxhayley123xx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How's everyone getting on with charlotte? I'm starting tomorrow.