Being Nice

Options
judithlyn
judithlyn Posts: 30 Member
Today, I am going to be nice to ME. Im going to say nice things to me. I'm going to quiet the negative thoughts and I am going to be gentle with myself. I'm going to treat myself as well as I treat my dog! I invite you all to do the same

Replies

• Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm going to be nice to you as well. :-)
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    judithlyn wrote: »
    I'm going to treat myself as well as I treat my dog! I invite you all to do the same

You're inviting us to treat you as well as you treat your dog? How well do you treat your dog? Do we need to be taking you for walkies and buying doggy snacks to give to you when you've been behaving?
  • judithlyn
    Options
    :D
    I'm just figuring out that it is okay to be friends with yourself. I've been hanging out with me for many years now. It's about time that I embrace myself and stop being mean!
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Do you pack two poop baggies when y'all go for walks as well? That's how you treat your neighbors nice as well.
  • judithlyn
    Options
    You guys are butt-heads
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    judithlyn wrote: »
    You guys are butt-heads

So are you only being nice to yourself? Because that was an ugly thing to say to the rest of us. By the way, there are tons of feminists on this site that would not approve of generalizations like calling everybody here "guys." That is just a warning

Seriously though, bring two baggies