Looking for new friends that like to talk alot :)

Options
I've been a member of MFP since 2010 so I'm not new but I've just started using this again so I need some new friends. I like to talk. ALOT. I speak fluently in sarcasm, I'm weird, & I like to joke around a lot. Probably not everyone's cup of tea ... or bourbon. Whatevz. BUT in the event that you're like me or can deal with me, I'd love to have you as a friend. :smiley:

Now for the lame, no fun stuff. To keep a long story short, I'm working to lose 115lbs total. I just had my son 4 1/2 months ago via emergency c-section and have since lost 28lbs (all my baby weight, what what!) so I have 87lbs to go. I started Insanity only 7 weeks after my c-section and completed month 1 then decided I was going to start Insanity Max30 instead because i got bored (I've done Insanity multiple times). So I'm starting Week 2 of it tomorrow. I eat mostly primal/paleo .. maybe like 80% of the time? Idk, I like my treats. Sorry not sorry. Ummmm I think that's probably about it. If you made it this far through my novel, you're awesome. Have some brownie points from me. Or not .. because this IS a fitness site after all.

Seriously gonna shut up now though. :#

Replies

• becki1978
    becki1978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 of max30... Going with modifier due to knee issues at mo but still loving it!
  • sealyjay
    sealyjay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big talker but the friendship is cool maybe we can share weight loss healthy ideas success etc.
  • rays_rainbows
    Options
    Love love love to talk, and can definitely use the encouragement.
  • SCgirlKel
    SCgirlKel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My best friend in SC is very Sarcastic lol I love her for it because her other than my husband I can be sarcastic with and not take it the wrong way. You can add me on here if you want. we can encourage each other on our goals.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm about the most sarcastic person I know. Feel free to add me if you'd like a guy's perspective on things.

BTW, @SCgirlKel , we're both in the Greenville SC area.
  • SCgirlKel
    Options
    I don't live in Greenville SC anymore actually. I live in San Diego California now.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    @SCgirlKel, it's funny that you mention SD. My wife and I went there in November for her birthday. Good luck with your fitness journey!
  • SCgirlKel
    Options
    Thanks! That's awesome! I hope you all had a great time.
  • stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im quite talkative myself and i rlly enjoy having people on here :) feel free to add me if you want ;)
  • stmcfred
    stmcfred Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I completed Insanity Max:30 last month. LOVED it! Month 2 is killer though.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... I live on sarcasm, how else does one make it through the day?
  • laurengross456
    laurengross456 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to chat!
    You can add me if you'd like :)