40lbs in 4 Months

Options
mikeboseman
mikeboseman Posts: 11 Member
After years of eating crap food and drinking beer nearly everyday it finally started to catch up with me. I decided to make a change November 23rd 2014. I quit smoking, started eating clean, went from drinking everyday to maybe a couple times a month and started working out 5-6 times a week. I've lost 40lbs starting at 190 lbs about %20 body fat down to 150 lbs %10 body fat. I feel 1000 times better and can't imagine going back to such an unhealthy lifestyle. Hoping to tone up more and get to %8 body fat by my 27th birthday on July 11th. Wish me luck. ubgrqcozpbd1.jpg

Replies

• Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I have no doubt you will reach your goal :)
  • jesseboseman
    Options
    Proud of you! (:
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Great job! You made a lot of healthy choices all at once and they're paying off!
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! :smiley:
  • melanietx504
    Options
    Awesome! And also... ow ow!! <3
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You have really accomplished a lot in a short amount of time! Very inspirational.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :) I need to drink less alcohol and more water. Lol. Also... cleaning up the diet, obviously this is working for you and you feel so much better because your body is thanking you!! :) Glad you did this for your health.
  • MissBum
    MissBum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are so mentally strong to do what you've done, congratulations and best of luck going forward!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Not sure where that 40 lbs was hiding!
  • mikeboseman
    Options
    Marcia661 wrote: »
    Great job!!! I have no doubt you will reach your goal :)

Thank you!! I'm hoping so
  • mikeboseman
    Options
    Proud of you! (:
    <3
  • mikeboseman
    Options
    Awesome! And also... ow ow!! <3

Thank you!!
  • mikeboseman
    Options
    cds_momto3 wrote: »
    Great job! You made a lot of healthy choices all at once and they're paying off!

Thank you!!!
  • mikeboseman
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    Awesome work! You have really accomplished a lot in a short amount of time! Very inspirational.

Thank you so much!!
  • mikeboseman
    Options
    Great job!! :) I need to drink less alcohol and more water. Lol. Also... cleaning up the diet, obviously this is working for you and you feel so much better because your body is thanking you!! :) Glad you did this for your health.

Thank you! You can do it. Clean diet and lots of water really help! I don't drink any calories unless it is the occasional beer which isn't very often now
  • mikeboseman
    Options
    MissBum wrote: »
    You are so mentally strong to do what you've done, congratulations and best of luck going forward!

Thank you! !!! It wasn't easy at first that's for sure
  • mikeboseman
    Options
    MissBum wrote: »

Thank you!
  • lesliewalker108
    lesliewalker108 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job .you should be so proud. Will show to my boyfriend and hope he will change too.
  • Lulm799
    Lulm799 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing, keep up the good work!! Loving the tats!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!