For Realsies

Options
Hi everyone. I'm newish and would love to have some buddies to help encourage each other and share tips.

I'm 34 years old and just had 2 babies back to back. However, I have way more than just the baby weight to lose. I'm currently 225 and my goal is 135. Realistically though, I'm thinking 150 or so. In any case, I would love some friends to share this journey with. :)

Replies

• avrobin03
    avrobin03 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had two babies pretty much back to back as well!! My ideal weight is about 150 as well I have a little over 100 to lose. It definitely seems so impossible at times. And for me having two little ones and working it feels almost impossible. I'm turning 29 this week and I have never wanted to be in shape more in my life then I do right now. I need ALL the motivation I can get. Friend request sent (:
  • MirryhaD
    MirryhaD Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do not have any children but I work at least 12 hour shifts and alternate between nights and days every three months. I am currently 190 and want to be back down to 130 if at all possible. I would be happy if I could make it back down to 150 since i stay pretty bulky no matter what I do. I would love some vicarious motivation and to help motivate :smile:
  • kikalitah
    kikalitah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Happy upcoming birthday! Sounds like we are in very similar situations. I'm soooo ready to be done with this weight. DONE! I look forward to doing this together! :). Congratulations on your babies, btw!
    avrobin03 wrote: »
    Hi! I just had two babies pretty much back to back as well!! My ideal weight is about 150 as well I have a little over 100 to lose. It definitely seems so impossible at times. And for me having two little ones and working it feels almost impossible. I'm turning 29 this week and I have never wanted to be in shape more in my life then I do right now. I need ALL the motivation I can get. Friend request sent (:

• kikalitah
    kikalitah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You must be a nurse. Methinks. Lol. You have an extremely hectic schedule and I'm sure that gets in the way of a healthy lifestyle. It's really hard. Kids or no kids. I'm also really bulky no matter what. When I was at my lowest weight of 149, I was a size 4. People thought I weighed 120. I'm just thicker. So that's why I can't imagine being too, too small. Looking forward to keeping in touch and motivated! Thanks for your reply. :)
    MirryhaD wrote: »
    I do not have any children but I work at least 12 hour shifts and alternate between nights and days every three months. I am currently 190 and want to be back down to 130 if at all possible. I would be happy if I could make it back down to 150 since i stay pretty bulky no matter what I do. I would love some vicarious motivation and to help motivate :smile: