Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New photo

renae5
renae5 Posts: 393 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
:bigsmile: Ok guys and girls, I never put a before picture up on the "before and after" post, but I welcomed anyone to check out the "fat" pictures on my profile... well, we were doing the kids Christmas portraits and snapped this one of me "profile main picture" I think it turned out pretty good, considering. I have collar bones and almost cheek bones again. Oooooo:blushing: , I can't wait til the last 28 pounds are off and I'll feel "pretty" for the first time ever!!:smooched: :smooched:

Replies

• renae5
    :bigsmile: Ok guys and girls, I never put a before picture up on the "before and after" post, but I welcomed anyone to check out the "fat" pictures on my profile... well, we were doing the kids Christmas portraits and snapped this one of me "profile main picture" I think it turned out pretty good, considering. I have collar bones and almost cheek bones again. Oooooo:blushing: , I can't wait til the last 28 pounds are off and I'll feel "pretty" for the first time ever!!:smooched: :smooched:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Gorgeous! You have lips that most girls would kill for! Keep up the great work!
  • Great job, you look great.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    I can't wait til the last 28 pounds are off and I'll feel "pretty" for the first time ever!!:smooched: :smooched:

How about you start right now? Feeling pretty, that is :flowerforyou:
    Awesome kids, you're a lucky pretty lady. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Hey Angelina!! Only prettier!:flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    WOW, thanks everyone you really made me feel wonderful!!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous!

Also - did you clone your oldest daughter? She looks exactly like you. :noway:
  • jwinfield
    jwinfield Posts: 42 Member
    BEA-UT-I-FULLLLLLLLLL!
  • renae5
    Absolutely gorgeous!

Well, I did try... I figured her Dad (1st hubby) won't make a very pretty girl! HaHa!! But, thank you I think she is beautiful!
  • You look amazing! what a great job! Inspiring!

48490.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    You are very beautiful! Keep up the good work! You are inspiring!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous!

Well, I did try... I figured her Dad (1st hubby) won't make a very pretty girl! HaHa!! But, thank you I think she is beautiful!

:laugh: Good for you, make those genes work in your favor!
  • renae5
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I LOVE MFP and all my new "friends"!!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    You have done so well Yay you!!!
    Great job :drinker:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Wow! You really look alot like Angelina Jolie! Lucky you lol she has the best lips!:smile:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Wow You look Great!!!!! and you do look like Angelina
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!