Replies

• _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    And good luck!
  • OBXgirl130
    OBXgirl130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing feat to accomplish in 4 months! I commend you! Very inspiring!
  • valerieransford23
    valerieransford23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    High five man! That's so awesome!!
  • StopherJJMFP
    StopherJJMFP Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm speechless! I'm in almost the exact same boat, it's going to be ridiculously hard to give up my craft beer though. But knowing what's possible is VERY motivational! Thank you for sharing!
  • flomic
    flomic Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, congrats! :smile: I'm just starting, so maybe there's hope for me yet! (I only go to the gym 4 times per week, though...)
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!
  • Ashmarie105
    Ashmarie105 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK!!!!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Congrats!!
  • gems1313
    gems1313 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss and mega beard!!
  • LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!
  • ljglivingfree
    ljglivingfree Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!! Great job!!! Great choices to make at such a young age!!!
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    After years of eating crap food and drinking beer nearly everyday it finally started to catch up with me. I decided to make a change November 23rd 2014. I quit smoking, started eating clean, went from drinking everyday to maybe a couple times a month and started working out 5-6 times a week. I've lost 40lbs starting at 190 lbs about %20 body fat down to 150 lbs %10 body fat. I feel 1000 times better and can't imagine going back to such an unhealthy lifestyle. Hoping to tone up more and get to %8 body fat by my 27th birthday on July 11th. Wish me luck. ubgrqcozpbd1.jpg

40lbs in 4 months!! Wow that's fantastic. How did you lose that much weight that fast?
  • mikeboseman
    mikeboseman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the great comments everyone!!!! !!! Can't wait to see the progress I make in the months to come!
  • mikeboseman
    mikeboseman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ivetastic wrote: »
    After years of eating crap food and drinking beer nearly everyday it finally started to catch up with me. I decided to make a change November 23rd 2014. I quit smoking, started eating clean, went from drinking everyday to maybe a couple times a month and started working out 5-6 times a week. I've lost 40lbs starting at 190 lbs about %20 body fat down to 150 lbs %10 body fat. I feel 1000 times better and can't imagine going back to such an unhealthy lifestyle. Hoping to tone up more and get to %8 body fat by my 27th birthday on July 11th. Wish me luck. ubgrqcozpbd1.jpg

40lbs in 4 months!! Wow that's fantastic. How did you lose that much weight that fast?

Working out 5-6 times and week, eating healthy, drinking lots of water and just sticking to it. Its all a mental game, that's the hardest part!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    :o you Look GREAT keep it up!
  • gmwnurse
    gmwnurse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you for making the decision to live healthier. You have inspired so many people to make better choices. Your family is truly blessed, you make me proud! It makes me happy to know you feel so much better :) love ya, mama <3
  • christinaleigh44
    christinaleigh44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are a beast!!! SO proud of you! <3:D<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!