No one understands you like I do

Options
Burt_Huttz
Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
Why can't you just realize that?
And then you act like *I'm* the creepy one.
smdh

With love,
Burt

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Burt_Huttz wrote: »
    smdh

With love,
    Burt

If only more people understood physiology.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    Exactly. I will show you. You will see. You'll all see.
    [maniacal laughter]
    With love,
    Burt
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Wait.. creepy is bad?

Sh*te.

With love,
    Sadie
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    Sometimes arousal feels like disgust, I don't blame you for your feelings. One day you'll understand.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Sometimes arousal feels like disgust, I don't blame you for your feelings. One day you'll understand.
    I find your arousal disgusting. :angry:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    smdh

With love,
    Burt

You keep saying that you aren't interested, but your body is telling me differently. Bodies don't lie.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    sadiebrawl wrote: »
    Wait.. creepy is bad?

Sh*te.

With love,
    Sadie

Dear Sadie,

I can tell from your question that you are new to the internet. Creepy is not bad, it's just an adjective that people use to describe not knowing why they're attracted to someone. At least, that's what I always think it means when people use it to describe me. It's hard to come to terms with our emotions.

Also, I infer from your username that you're a sadist who likes to fight. You'll probably deny it but I understand, don't even try.

Understanding things is my burden. You can't imagine what its like to know so much information inside such a tiny, limiting cranium.

With love,
    Burt
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

This is what I keep trying to tell the Burt's I keep safely tucked away in my basement...errrr, heart...

Wait, wut?

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    35_zpsmjrgivea.gif
  • Burt_Huttz
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Otterluv wrote: »
    brower47 wrote: »
    smdh

With love,
    Burt

You keep saying that you aren't interested, but your body is telling me differently. Bodies don't lie.

Dear Otter,

That is they why use polygraph machines. The body never, ever lies.

A hit band once wrote a prophetic and meaningful song about "I can't fight this feeling anymore and yet I'm still afraid to let it flow. What started out as friendship has grown stronger I only wish I had the strength to let it show I tell myself that I can't hold out forever I said there is no reason for my fear because I feel so secure when we're together.
    You give my life direction and you make everything so clear. Even as I wander I'm keeping you in sight and you're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night and I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might." And then it says "And I can't fight this feeling anymore because I've forgotten what I started fighting for and It's time to bring this ship into the shore and throw away the oars, forever."

Forever, otter.

And then they said "Because I can't fight this feeling anymore I've forgotten what I started fighting for and if I have to crawl upon the floor and come crushing through your door,
    baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore."

But they go on to say "My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you and I've been running round in circles in my mind and it always seems that I'm following you, girl,
    because you take me to the places that alone I'd never find And even as I wander
    I'm keeping you in sight You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night and I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might" and then they say "and I can't fight this feeling anymore I've forgotten what I started fighting for It's time to bring this ship into the shore and throw away the oars, forever" and then they say again that "because I can't fight this feeling anymore I've forgotten what I started fighting for and if I have to crawl upon the floor come crashing through your door baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore."

But there's another band who says something else which is that "Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga. I can't stop this feeling deep inside of me. Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me. When you hold me in your arms so tight you let me know everything's all right and I'm hooked on a feeling I'm high on believing that you're in love with me"

*I* didn't write these lyrics, but they're true enough to become modern rock classics of rock and power rock ballads.

With love,
    Burt
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options

It's just how the body works.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Really? What part of your physiology requires that you take and send pics to random women?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Please let me think, I am not sure.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    only%20dreams_zpsngusfuua.gif
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options

Really? What part of your physiology requires that you take and send pics to random women?

There's nothing random about the objects of my affection. I'm not some random loose stool that you just sit on and the legs fall off of it. And there's no "requirement" for charity or sharing, by the way, it's something that we do because we care. You'll never understand that Ludmilla.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

There's nothing random about the objects of my affection. I'm not some random loose stool that you just sit on and the legs fall off of it. And there's no "requirement" for charity or sharing, by the way, it's something that we do because we care. You'll never understand that Ludmilla.

I beg to differ.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options

I beg to differ.

The harder you fight the more you prove that this love is for real.
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    Lies!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

I beg to differ.

The harder you fight the more you prove that this love is for real.

Sure. If real = exists entirely in your imagination.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    :laugh: