Bachelor or Bachelorette Party

XxQueenMxX
XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
Prob very random but tell me bout it.

The good, the bad and worst, funny, not so funny.

Did you have fun? Would you have done something differently???

Replies

• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    In for ideas.
  • XxQueenMxX
    In for ideas.

For your bachelor party?

• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Mayra726 wrote: »
    In for ideas.

For your bachelor party?
    Yes
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    What happens at the bachelor party stays within the groomsmen group.

Now anything out of the ordinary happen. I would have to say nope and maybe less.
  • XxQueenMxX
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Now anything out of the ordinary happen. I would have to say nope and maybe less.

What may be ordinary for you, may not be for others lol. And, it doesn't always stay withing the parties involved lol.

• guitarrckr
    guitarrckr Posts: 1,717 Member
    we had it combined and invited ALL our friends, what a blowout party ! and no questions when the dust cleared ! was a great time for all !
  • XxQueenMxX
    guitarrckr wrote: »
    we had it combined and invited ALL our friends, what a blowout party ! and no questions when the dust cleared ! was a great time for all !

I've attended a few like this. Good times.
  • yopeeps025
    edited March 2015

What may be ordinary for you, may not be for others lol. And, it doesn't always stay withing the parties involved lol.

You're right that's why I said maybe even less than the ordinary happen. Also for straight men it is very likely ordinary thing is to go to a strip club.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    My friend had a bachelorette party a few years ago. Her sisters were planning it, and while it was at a nice hotel and we went to a nice dinner, two strippers showed up. Now normally, heck yeah! But my friend was horribly embarrassed and had told everyone from DAY ONE that she didn't want them at all, and she wasn't kidding.

Best and most awkward moment? Her mother and grandmother were there!

Number one thing I tell everyone after that? Make sure if you are throwing it for someone, you listen to the bride/groom and know what they would want and/or don't want and make sure you know who will be there.

• XxQueenMxX

You're right that's why I said maybe even less than the ordinary happen. Also for straight men it is very likely ordinary thing is to go to a strip club.

Yup that's "the thing to do".
  • XxQueenMxX
    Belle8312 wrote: »
    My friend had a bachelorette party a few years ago. Her sisters were planning it, and while it was at a nice hotel and we went to a nice dinner, two strippers showed up. Now normally, heck yeah! But my friend was horribly embarrassed and had told everyone from DAY ONE that she didn't want them at all, and she wasn't kidding.

Number one thing I tell everyone after that? Make sure if you are throwing it for someone, you listen to the bride/groom and know what they would want and/or don't want and make sure you know who will be there.

LOL. I'm actually having mine this weekend, and I do not want strippers. Not my thing at all.
  • yopeeps025
    edited March 2015

Now what happens there can be were it doesn't get ordinary.

Also for my friend's bachelor party most of us are gamers. So we went to a place called barcade. That not very common to do at a bachelor party. This party took place in NYC.

From what I was told from the then Bride her party was awful.
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    I'm planning one for my bestie and while I was going to go into more detail she is a friend of mine on mfp and I don't want to ruin the surprise in case she wanders into this thread!!

I'm really excited!
  • XxQueenMxX

Now what happens there can be were it doesn't get ordinary.

Right! I know stories :|

• XxQueenMxX
    jchenks wrote: »
    I'm planning one for my bestie and while I was going to go into more detail she is a friend of mine on mfp and I don't want to ruin the surprise in case she wanders into this thread!!

I'm really excited!

FUN!
  • yopeeps025

LOL. I'm actually having mine this weekend, and I do not want strippers. Not my thing at all.

Makes sense for this thread now.
  • XxQueenMxX

Makes sense for this thread now.

Yup B)
  • mrsswisspea
    mrsswisspea Posts: 51 Member
    edited March 2015
    It was a bit unorthodox. We had ours together at an Oktoberfest party! We booked a whole table for us and our friends, first for sausages and pretzels for dinner, then tons of beer! I wore a German dirndl, and he rented some lederhosen. Afterwards, we ended up at an after party and danced with the band on stage (I hardly remember that part). It was totally awesome. I had only recently moved to his country, so most of my friends were also my husband's anyways. He was worried his friends would go a bit too wild and force him to go to a strippers, having it combined meant that he didn't have to deal with that.
  • XxQueenMxX
    It was a bit unorthodox. We had ours together at an Oktoberfest party! We booked a whole table for us and our friends, first for sausages and pretzels for dinner, then tons of beer! I wore a German dirndl, and he rented some lederhosen. Afterwards, we ended up at an after party and danced with the band on stage (I hardly remember that part). It was totally awesome. I had only recently moved to his country, so most of my friends were also my husband's anyways. He was worried his friends would go a bit too wild and force him to go to a strippers, having it combined meant that he didn't have to deal with that.

Sounds fun!

Initially that's what I wanted, (not his #1 choice but he agreed haha). But then I felt bad. I thought it defeats the purpose. So I changed my mind. We will be away from each other this whole weekend.
  • yopeeps025
    What would we of done different. We all decided that strip club was not for us. The drinks were way way over price. The dances themself were ok. Some were good some were can I have a refund you were trash.