Looking to meet some like minded people!

Options
Hi everyone,

I've dabbled in MFP a few times before with varying degrees of success, always ending up binging and failing really, so I thought that this time I'd try to connect with people and stop trying to lose weight alone.

I've got a long way to go and would love as much support as I can get!

Looking forward to hearing from some of you,

Katie xxx

Replies

• analeecia
    Options
    Hi my name is ana and i 2 would like to connect with like minded people i'm currently not in weight loss cause i lost all i needed to lose . So i know how hard and can get o would like to help anyway i can even if just to motivate
  • kllaurence93
    kllaurence93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's great news Ana; thanks! X
  • misstea110
    misstea110 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Misty, I am currently in the process of losing weight and would love to have some people to connect with. I know how hard it is. I just ended up having to tell myself it isn't about what I more so how much I eat. I don't deny myself anything because then I will binge and regret. I just have a little bit of whatever, i want and then I don't regret and get angry with myself.
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is lily, i would like to find people like that as well.. I could really use the support as well. you are welcome to add me !
  • whattheJKD
    whattheJKD Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm JoJo, I would like to connect with some new people too. I've been on mfp for a while but really got dedicated about a month ago. I'm trying to log in every day and would like a good support network. Feel free to add me!