No one understands you like I do

Options
13»

Replies

• Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Burt, these elaborate cover ups just won't do anymore. These poor women don't realise that when you get to their chamber you fall short at the gate. It can't be helped. But your physiological failings are psychologically enduced by your deepest desires for a love that dare not speak its name.

It's understandable. Your mother held you to her breast for too long. Smothered you with her affection until no other woman could satisfy your needs. You try to replicate this love with these women, but they cannot live up to your high standards. You tell yourself you'll settle. You call their failings individuality. In the end these women aren't enough and you can't perform. That's when I found you, cruising in the park for someone who can hold you in their arms, with bulging muscles and sweat stained vests; someone who can show you what it is to be a real man.

But this is the darkness. In the darkness your true nature is easy to accept. In the day you can't face him and you try to hide in these weak willed women who will tell you that your sexual prowess is not as important as your heart. But, like your heart, everything must be strong for them or they will leave you like all women have before. It doesn't matter how much you love them, or if stroke their faces as they sleep.

I hope that you shall find a way to make your life of darkness and your life of light one being. This way lies happiness.

Love

MFP

Sorry everyone, it turns out I like men. I didn't realize it before, but you have to admit that this is a pretty persuasive piece of writing.

Also what's up with that earth chick mostly naked pretending to be Klingon? It's like they airbrushed everything but her ankles. I am worried for her -- she might have diabetes, or imminent congestive heart failure.

Cindy we can still do that thing with the cabbages and scuba gear. Gay or no that sounds incredible.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    *creeps on Burt*
    *shows up with spatula, olive oil, and rhinestones*
  • Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    *creeps on Burt*
    *shows up with spatula, olive oil, and rhinestones*

hnggg