20lbs gone facial comparison :)

Options

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    You are equally beautiful in both pics, but I can certainly see the difference. Congrats!
  • gracenorthcutt
    gracenorthcutt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You're glowing now!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    this is great! you can tell you're feeling more confident in the second picture!
  • OBXgirl130
    OBXgirl130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! It's amazing looking at facial comparisons. The eyes just appear to get bigger and brighter! So pretty!
  • hdrider
    hdrider Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job. congratulations!!
  • HfxJMac
    HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Both are great pics; congrats on your success!
  • kmccann357
    kmccann357 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It's amazing, chin definition is my favourite bit of losing weight!
  • dazywings333
    dazywings333 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I often look in the mirror and wonder where my face from 10 years ago is hiding. . . I think I know where to find it now! Time to get back into the swing of taking care of me! Great job and THANK YOU for posting!
  • caticus95
    Options
    You look amazing. You lost 20ilbs in two months? wow congratulations, how?1? Tell me all you secrets :)
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! You can't even begin to imagine how much you all are inspiring me to stick with it!!
  • jennlaw89
    Options
    caticus95 wrote: »
    You look amazing. You lost 20ilbs in two months? wow congratulations, how?1? Tell me all you secrets :)

I did Turbo Jam 6 days a week for 8 weeks. I never ate less than 1200 calories or more than 1450. I also quit eating fast food and I don't drink calories.. Because Id rather eat them haha. And I only weigh myself twice a month.
  • razisready
    razisready Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    jennlaw89 wrote: »
    this is my before and after facial comparison after 8 weeks of turbo jam and 20lbs of weight loss :)xddz778c48hu.jpg

Thats amazing
  • jennlaw89
    Options
    razisready wrote: »
    jennlaw89 wrote: »
    this is my before and after facial comparison after 8 weeks of turbo jam and 20lbs of weight loss :)xddz778c48hu.jpg

Thats amazing

Thanks chick!
  • Gradschoolwatch
    Gradschoolwatch Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look pretty in both :) Congrats on the weight loss !
  • jennlaw89
    Options
    Thanks you for your kindness :)
  • jennlaw89
    Options
    Very inspiring! I often look in the mirror and wonder where my face from 10 years ago is hiding. . . I think I know where to find it now! Time to get back into the swing of taking care of me! Great job and THANK YOU for posting!

You can do this!!! Feel free to friend me I post daily :)
  • authorkeqm
    authorkeqm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! And you've inspired me to take a picture today so I can have something with which to compare 20 pounds from now!
  • jennlaw89
    Options
    authorkeqm wrote: »
    I'm so proud of you! And you've inspired me to take a picture today so I can have something with which to compare 20 pounds from now!

Thank you!! And Id highly recommend it!! I never would have noticed if it weren't for the photo!!! Good luck on your journey! You can do this :)
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif
  • philpottl
    philpottl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment!!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!