Lookong for like minded to encourage and motivate each other

Options
Hi all. My name is ivan. I'm Lookong for like minded to encourage and motivate each other trying lose weight for many years. However lack of strength and consistently. Hope we can encourage each other to lose weight. Thank you

Replies

• rajas0423
    rajas0423 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Same struggle, best of luck - we can do this! :)
  • bmmoran330
    bmmoran330 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm Bernadette. Same situation myself. Life long struggle that gets harder with age. Trying to stick with it this time.
  • jerryrod1975
    jerryrod1975 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What obstacles are in your way to stick to a healthy life?
  • ivtang
    ivtang Posts: 8
    Options
    rajas0423 wrote: »
    I'm new here. Same struggle, best of luck - we can do this! :)

Hey yeah. Let's work hard and encourage each other!
  • ivtang
    Options
    bmmoran330 wrote: »
    Hello
    I'm Bernadette. Same situation myself. Life long struggle that gets harder with age. Trying to stick with it this time.
    I feel you. Let's encourage each other by posting our daily progress so that we can be inspired by each other when we achieve for the day and encourage each other when we fail.
  • ivtang
    Options
    What obstacles are in your way to stick to a healthy life?

Sticking to the diet plan and laziness of not willing to sweat with exercise. The panting and couldn't catch my breath turns me off. How about you?
  • nanak11
    nanak11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm karen and I hate doing it alone dieting or exercising so now I have to cause I found out few days ago I'm diabetic
  • wackyncrazy1
    wackyncrazy1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Steph i've been here for about a month I have struggled with weight my whole life. I'm trying to stay active here on MFP with posting and interacting with others. I believe with talking with others help with staying on track. We can help each other.
  • ivtang
    Options
    Hi i'm Steph i've been here for about a month I have struggled with weight my whole life. I'm trying to stay active here on MFP with posting and interacting with others. I believe with talking with others help with staying on track. We can help each other.

I certainly agree as I have never really stay in a diet.program before. I believe peers encouragement will certainly helps and motivate. Cheers for us losing weight!