Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2.
  • missionYCO
    missionYCO Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    jadior wrote: »
    missionYCO wrote: »
    Well, today was my last day doing this workout. The jumping jacks and butt kicks are too hard on my shins, which are in constant pain now for the last few days. I'm not going to injure myself, so I'm going to have to find a new workout. Good luck to everyone else who is still going! <3

so sorry it didnt work out. My knees kill me during the backward lunges so I know the feeling. Hope you find something fun! Let me know if you do. Have you tried Zumba on Youtube or dvd?

I'm going to try some BeFiT videos I found on youtube. I have tried Zumba! I like it quite a bit, so I might try some of that too. Thanks for the good wishes. <3
  • zainab411
    zainab411 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2.
    how'd it go?

• zainab411
    zainab411 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    lisyg3737 wrote: »
    Day 4 level 1 i feel like I did a little better today. I woke up with less pain on my legs but overall I feel great having started this new workout.

YES! day 4 and on gets soooo much better with the pain! Good luckk
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    day 3 level 2 complete!
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    zainab411 wrote: »
    Day 1 of level 2.
    how'd it go?
    It was tough! So many plank type exercises. I got a killer workout and was dripping sweat. But it was nice to do something new because I was so bored with level one. Level 2 is where you are supposed to start seeing changes in your body so here's hoping!
  • pinksky91
    pinksky91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day one of level one. :) just starting. Went well. I dont have weights so i held water bottles ineach hand. Not sire how to log it tho.
  • emmacampbell24
    emmacampbell24 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's my first day on this- does it actually work
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done I can feel it working
  • crybaby2384
    crybaby2384 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 6 level 1. 1/5 the way through it the 30 workouts. I just order Jillian Michaels body revolution. I am planning on doing it next. Has anyone done this? How does it compare to 30 day shred?
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Glad I found you all! I am starting tonight!!
  • jadior
    Options
    Just finished day 6 level 1. 1/5 the way through it the 30 workouts. I just order Jillian Michaels body revolution. I am planning on doing it next. Has anyone done this? How does it compare to 30 day shred?

I have not but you'll have to let us know how you like it.
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 7 level 1 complete. Tomorrow will be my rest day.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Finished Insanity yesterday, started the 30 Day Shred today. I have to say, I was sweating more today, than I had throughout most days of Insanity..
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Am on week four of body revolution. Workouts one and two seemed relatively easy (simpler less compound moves) and workouts three and four geared it up to t

I just started body revolution after my 30DS. I found week one and two relatively easy compared. Weeks three and four are comparable to level two and three of 30Ds. Get a real nice sweat and sense of achievement when you manage those moves. Also love the variety of doing three workouts on rotation and only for two weeks each set of three.
    Only questioning how in the world I will a mange anything past phase one of it is already hard ;) looking forward to the challenge.
  • ldavisro
    ldavisro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4 level 1. I have probably never made it to level 2 because I get bored quite easily. This time I am committed though!!!! And I do give my body rests days. Probably will get 6-8 workouts at each level for 10 day period. I track my heart rate through it and you can tell level 1 is starting to become easier when my HR does not spoke as high
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    So I am tackling this a little differently. I like to do 30DS on alternate days from my treadmill workouts, so it takes me about 3 weeks to get through an entire level. I have completed level 1 today. Thursday is day 1 of level 2. I hate level 2. HATE IT. Too many planks. I am already dreading the recurrence of my carpal tunnel syndrome. But hopefully the alternating will help with this. Last time I did the 30DS, I did only about 5 days of level 2 then jumped up to level 3.
  • jadior
    Options
    DaneanP wrote: »
    So I am tackling this a little differently. I like to do 30DS on alternate days from my treadmill workouts, so it takes me about 3 weeks to get through an entire level. I have completed level 1 today. Thursday is day 1 of level 2. I hate level 2. HATE IT. Too many planks. I am already dreading the recurrence of my carpal tunnel syndrome. But hopefully the alternating will help with this. Last time I did the 30DS, I did only about 5 days of level 2 then jumped up to level 3.

I dont like planks either, but I do like level 2 better than level 1. Maybe because I just started and I was so bored by day 10 of level 1. Hope your CTS doesn't act up. Good luck
  • julez4774
    julez4774 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    im day 2 done it before so doing it again
  • rabbiaa
    rabbiaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    tomorrow would be day 3 for me uffff i am so sored and my knees are aching