10 lbs to lose forevaaaaa

Options
Looking for friends that need to lose 10 lbs and then keep it off, that's the tricky part.

Replies

• jmasci20
    jmasci20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    5 pounds to go and then for me all 15 need to stay off!
  • shakiekhatun
    Options
    I'm the same. About 10lbs to go
  • Guber3mom
    Guber3mom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thank you & perfect! It's those last 10-15 lbs that are the hardest and then keeping them off. I've decided after dinner brushing and flossing is my cue, not even a bite or a taste. That when I blow it.I'm also trying to stay away from processed foods. Shopping the perimeter of the grocery store and going into the aisle only as needed. I'd appreciate any tips, suggestions. Also I'm struggling with exercise. So I started walking and revisiting the gym. Very tired lately that may be hormonal changes. Thanks again!! We got this!!
  • Guber3mom
    Options
    I'm the same. About 10lbs to go

Great! Thanks.
  • Guber3mom
    Options
    jmasci20 wrote: »
    5 pounds to go and then for me all 15 need to stay off!
    That's awesome! We can do this!!
  • holasunshine
    holasunshine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same, another 10lbs and then I'm done! Feeling positive.
  • springbok___
    springbok___ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Another ten pounds for me too!
  • Guber3mom
    Options
    We got this. Gonna make dinner and go to the gym!

• Guber3mom
    Options
    Positively gonna be a great summer. We're getting close.

• Guber3mom
    Options
    pxcyjm5sodn4.jpg
  • xgarcia
    xgarcia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too want to drop about 10-15 lbs. For a long time I just stopped paying attention to what went into my meals and stopped exercising. I have now decided to care and get active. Let's motivate each other!! Looking for friends to check in with and motivate.
  • louisepaul
    Options
    Need to lose about another stone. Need some help with motivation
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    15 (maybe 20) pounds for me. I feel like I am on maintaining mode. Started upping the exercise so hopefully that helps.
  • tephyyy
    tephyyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am on a maintaining mode as well like bm1409! Definitely on the last ten... Need to up the gym sessions
  • ivanbaldwin13
    Options
    It may sound a little cliché and everyone is different but I find that to stay motivated to lose the last few pounds and to keep it off is to keep finding new activities, sports and recipes that mix things up and keep me interested.
  • Mussronkey
    Mussronkey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I had a trainer write on my wall at work... "When you feel like quitting remember why you started." Without that visual reminder I will more than happily help myself to bad snacks around me.
  • Guber3mom
    Options
    louisepaul wrote: »
    Need to lose about another stone. Need some help with motivation
    . Hi. I know the feeling. I struggle with motivation but seeing we are all in this together makes me feel encouraged. We are doing this to be healthier, feel food, and look good... We got this, thanks for the add.

• Guber3mom
    Options
    Mussronkey wrote: »
    I had a trainer write on my wall at work... "When you feel like quitting remember why you started." Without that visual reminder I will more than happily help myself to bad snacks around me.
    Thank you ! I like that visual reminder!
  • Guber3mom
    Options
    It may sound a little cliché and everyone is different but I find that to stay motivated to lose the last few pounds and to keep it off is to keep finding new activities, sports and recipes that mix things up and keep me interested.
    Yes. That part of my challenges I do not love to exercise .but when I do different activities: walking, biking, sometime a class and sometimes yoga, I enjoy what I'm doing and I do it. I downloaded audible books on my phone so when I go to the gym I listen to the book and it makes my workout more enjoyable.
  • Guber3mom
    Options
    tephyyy wrote: »
    I am on a maintaining mode as well like bm1409! Definitely on the last ten... Need to up the gym sessions
    . I know me too. Let's just do it. It's 5am can't sleep so I'm here on this thread but y'all got me motivated going to set the alarm for six and hit the gym. The fact I just wrote this will hold me accountable.