Jamie Eason Livefit / Ashley Conrad Clutch

Options
Hi everyone

I'm not new to the challenge of weoght loss. Had lost 4 stones (50 lbs ) through hard work and - sadly I've since put on about 20lbs and lost my way. I've found myself almost scared of going to the gym, dont really know what thats about but I am determined to get back on track.

I have 4months before I head off on my summer holidays and would like to shed the 20lbs I've gained.

Anyone tried any of the programs above? Got any recommendations?

Please feel free to add me, I'm looking for some motivated people to cheer me on and I'll be doing the same for you and your goal.

Thanks
TC

Replies

• caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I am starting it now. How is it going so far?
  • SarahKate2710
    SarahKate2710 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    While I haven't tried either program in their entirety, I have done the cardio/HIIT days from clutch cut, and oh man is it devastating, you actually have to give it EVERYTHING you've got. No half-assing it. From reviews I have read, clutch cut is a good program but you have to give 110% to get the results that are promised. I'm starting the whole program april 26th after I finish my current program.
  • Dropfor40
    Dropfor40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am starting it now. How is it going so far?

After all my enquiring, I haven't started, instead I'm about to do Turbo Fire (it arrived today). How are you getting on?