Lets get ready for summer!

Options
If you are trying to get fit for beach season, let's push eachother to reach our goals

Replies

• lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    In.
    My boyfriend is going in for surgery soon so my summer beach dreams will be delayed until autumn when he's recovered enough to join me.

Could never be bothered with sunbathing but I have a dream of running on the beach at sunrise in shorts and a crop top. The abs are not far off, the running is going great, but legs need work before they're suitable for public display. It'll happen if I can just stay away from the oreos!

What's your "beach dream"?
  • arsoria24
    arsoria24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well that is unfortunate that you are getting a late start, but loved ones do come first
  • arsoria24
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ... don't know why it cut off the rest lol, but I'm sure you will accomplish your goal in no time, and my goal is pretty much the same except i want to be shirtless and prob be wearing a different pair of shorts lol
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    :p different shorts ah haha
    arsoria24 wrote: »
    ... don't know why it cut off the rest lol, but I'm sure you will accomplish your goal in no time, and my goal is pretty much the same except i want to be shirtless and prob be wearing a different pair of shorts lol

• skinbeauty2005
    skinbeauty2005 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm definitely trying to get there for beach season. I wasn't overweight to start, just average. Im doing a bikini body challenge, and so far, I'm sore every day, but I feel like that's a good thing! Keep striving toward your goals, keep a positive attitude, and we will get there!
  • arsoria24
    Options
    That sounds fun, and challenging, i give you credit for doing that. I'm average as well i guess, and want to get lean but still keep muscle mass. You are right, we will get there ☺
    Hello. I'm definitely trying to get there for beach season. I wasn't overweight to start, just average. Im doing a bikini body challenge, and so far, I'm sore every day, but I feel like that's a good thing! Keep striving toward your goals, keep a positive attitude, and we will get there!

• asstronautpants
    asstronautpants Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've never worn shorts or a bikini in public. I've never been over weight(just flabby lol) I just have body confidence issues; so my goal is to build a body I can be proud of and not have any fear of other people's judgment. Life is too short not to love yourself and be happy, right? Here's to lots of lifting, squats and little cardio! Wish me luck! (*)
  • arsoria24
    Options
    astropants wrote: »
    I've never worn shorts or a bikini in public. I've never been over weight(just flabby lol) I just have body confidence issues; so my goal is to build a body I can be proud of and not have any fear of other people's judgment. Life is too short not to love yourself and be happy, right? Here's to lots of lifting, squats and little cardio! Wish me luck! (*)
    You are definately right! And if you have never worn that in public then this is your year! And you don't need luck lol, just hard work. ... "ju can do it"
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options

Good luck! You've got this. Let's do this!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    If you are trying to get fit for beach season, let's push eachother to reach our goals

I'm in. Let's go!
  • Mari_getsfit
    Options
    I am new to MFP and want in! I feel more motivated than ever to finally get rid of the weight I gained in college.
  • arsoria24
    Options

I'm in. Let's go!

Alright, let's get it!
  • arsoria24
    Options
    I am new to MFP and want in! I feel more motivated than ever to finally get rid of the weight I gained in college.

Lets do this Mari, we will get there!
  • AndiJH
    AndiJH Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I'm on a similar plan. Lift heavy stuff, squat deep and jog/spin it out.
    We can do this!!!
    Anyone can add me if you have similar goals :smile: