What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• cassybubby
    cassybubby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I managed to do 20 burpees in a row with pretty good form yesterday in my circuit class, after a number of other stations.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I have this implant in my butt for bladder control and it is not lying flat. That's because I no longer have excess fat on my butt - so they have to go back in and make the pocket deeper because I cannot lie on my back. lol

This is the second time I have been told I have a problem due to not having excess weight on me.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of work pans 2 sizes too small hoping they would be my motivation pants. And now I wear them to work every day and they're even starting to get a little loose. Guess it's time for new motivation pants?
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I had to tighten the belt on my baby hip sling today. I also now fit into the jeans I was wearing pre-pregnancy.
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    @ILikeToMoveItMoveIt I can't but help to sing your name and smile. I'm sure with a baby it's an appropriate name :) good job on your loss.
  • kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    A few small ones:
    1~ i have been i unknowingly been wearing my belt a notch smaller. I was counting daily how many notches in I was in, but stopped a week ago. I counted yesterday and at some point in time, went from notch 6 to notch 7. Yay!
    2~ my mini goal jeans I bought a month ago can now be put on, buttoned and zipped. Too snug in my opinion to wear out (to hubby's ddisappointment), but a month ago I couldn't even get them over my butt, much less buttoned AND zipped
    3~ I have an interview tomorrow. The lane bryant blazer (sz 20, us) i bought from a second hand store almost a week ago, is already starting to look a little big in the shoulders....and I haven't even worn it out yet! Guess that means my dumbell exercises are working? Now i get to go shopping...again (dislike)
    4~ I logged yesterday when i really really didnt want to...even the entire sleave of ritz crackers (minus what I shared with the dog, rabbits and chickens)
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I got in my car today and my daugher had reclined the seat back. That would of lead to a lot of huffing and puffing and rolling about like a beached whale. Today I just sat right up, crunched those abs and up I popped!
  • Jilllybeanns
    Jilllybeanns Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was bringing groceries into the house and my pants fell off. Slightly embarrassing but a great NSV!
  • OBXgirl130
    OBXgirl130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I got in my car today and my daugher had reclined the seat back. That would of lead to a lot of huffing and puffing and rolling about like a beached whale. Today I just sat right up, crunched those abs and up I popped!

Hahahahahahaha!! I love your description. Got me laughing
  • OBXgirl130
    Options
    I was bringing groceries into the house and my pants fell off. Slightly embarrassing but a great NSV!

Lol! Wow wonderful NSV.

• OBXgirl130
    Options
    Ok new NSV. My bath towel is starting to overlap more than it used to. Yay!
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Randomly decided to try on bathing suits in Target and didn't even mind looking in the mirror!
    I squatted using 12lb dumbbells in each hand, my highest yet! And deadlifts with 18lbs each! Yay!
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure reading was 108/70 instead of the typical 128/82 or so. They were very happy to hear I'd been dieting and exercising!
  • Esabettie
    Esabettie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wish all of these had a "like" button. Too bad it would be annoying if I quoted and congratulated every NSV that I think is awesome.
    I am always looking for the like button!
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    impromark wrote: »
    Realized I can do one-armed pushups now. Never thought possible. Yay!

Mark
    This is awesome! I always wanted to do the clap in between my push-ups, just for show of reasons lol.i never could do them before and one day, I decided just for fun that I would try it. I did it! I can't believe I was able to do that!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I ran into the mother of one of my son's friends at a school function last week. We hadn't seen each other in probably 5 months. She didn't recognize me right away; she thought I was my husband's new side piece. LOL
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I can tug my once comfy pants down without unbuttoning them and my accidently purchased a size too small jeans button and close! They are also too snug to wear out (happy in between size day ick!) but they close! That's better than 30 days ago.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    the end of my belt is touching the belt loop on my pants. Not yet enough overlap to actually tuck it in.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I have been weightlifting for about 9 months now. At first I could only use the bar without any weights on it and could not do a squat to save my life. Well 9 months later and with lots of practice. I did a squat super set yesterday. Lifted over 18,000 pounds total! Never had more than 115 on the bar at a time. But I left the gym on my wobbly legs feeling pretty sassy!
  • shereenasjc
    shereenasjc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I notice I absolutely can't eat the same portions as I used to! Bye bye big bowls of rice, - - sexy body, I'm gonna get you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!