21lbs to lose by July 26, 2015

Options
Help! Tired of not fitting into any of my clothes. Looking for individuals who are trying to lose 2 pounds per week and eat no more than 1200 cal a day. It will help me stay motivated and reach my goal.

Replies

• firefly900
    Options
    Hi I'm also trying to lose 2 lbs a week by eating 1200 cal a day. I don't have an exact deadline in mind I just want it gone by summer so I can get into my pre - baby clothes!
  • lean125txa
    Options
    That's great! I just finished working out, it was really hard to complete 60 minutes on the elliptical. Have a wonderful rest of the day, and good luck on meeting your calorie intake goal.
  • mrsmckinney13
    mrsmckinney13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive been on my weight loss journey for one month so far ive lost 16 lbs and have 22 more to go I really want to loose by june 1st :). What are you doing?
  • Tmochava
    Tmochava Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 2lbs per week by eating 1200 calories day. I'm trying to lose 25lbs by the end of July and if I can keep it up I'll reach my goal.
  • curvy2602
    Options
    Hey there! My goal is to lose 25 lb by July so we are in the same boat! Feel free to add me, I have not added any on this yet but I think it could be good for keeping me in check. I am in the pattern of getting super motivated for about a week and then one bad day will completely throw me. Hopefully this time I can stick with eating better and exercising more. Have a great day!!!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Why such a strict date?

And why so low calorie?

Wouldn't you rather focus on something you can maintain long term and focus on a long term success and a healthy balance forever?

Plus, you'll be losing muscle mass along with the fat, eating that low calorie.

:|
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Why such a strict date?

And why so low calorie?

Wouldn't you rather focus on something you can maintain long term and focus on a long term success and a healthy balance forever?

Plus, you'll be losing muscle mass along with the fat, eating that low calorie.

:|

+1

Please don't set deadlines on your health. Please try to make this a permanent change instead of crash dieting. It'll be better for you in the long run.
  • tmtatum01
    tmtatum01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    First day on mfp could use advice and a good challenge to stay motivated and accountable