P90X

Options
nick1420
nick1420 Posts: 12 Member
Just started my new training pro gramme P90X, day 1 to day 90 , god dam this is hard core !!

Replies

• Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    It's a fantastic program though. Stick with it. It will get better. I felt the same way my first day. Actually, felt that way the whole first week.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! ITs great! I have done 2 rounds! Quite the difference from start to finish! You will most definitely see a difference!
  • Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Are you following the diet also? And which one are you doing, classic or lean?
    Keep at it. It's a good program. You might be sore for the first couple of weeks but it gets easier... that's when you up the weights :tongue:

I am not doing the food part, just logging in my food on MFP. I am doing the classic, I'm starting Phase 3 tomorrow. Also, I didn't like the cardio workouts so I do whatever class or interval running at the gym. Basically, I just do the weight part.

I have picture on my profile of my results after the first 30 days. I'm taking pictures tonights actually, after 60 days. Hope I see a noticeable difference :)
  • nick1420
    nick1420 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the classic and i'm eating what it say to eat, i will post some pictures later of day 1, i'm feeling great just cant wait to start tomorrows work out.
  • carolrayes
    carolrayes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too - I am on Day 1 of Classic.

I went on holiday overseas for a couple of weeks and have gained some weight so I bought this while I was there, really looking forward to the results :))

Good luck - I'll add you and we can help each other through it!!!