10 pounds in 21 days on MFP

Options
Just weighed myself today and am down exactly 10.0 pounds since I started using MFP 21 days ago....not doing anything extreme - just logging everything I eat and getting in moderate exercise. I am doing the Fe Fit exercise program. I have never really tried the CICO route but it is so simple - and it works! Shame I didn't figure this out 20 years ago. Now onto the last 45 pounds.

Replies

• Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Calories in calories out (CICO) has been the way for me too through MFP. Best wishes for your goal! Xx
  • ssjones999
    ssjones999 Posts: 42 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What is FE Fit and CICO? Sorry but not sure of these initials. Congrats on the loss too!!
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the great work :)
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    ssjones999 wrote: »
    What is FE Fit and CICO? Sorry but not sure of these initials. Congrats on the loss too!!

Hey, we must have replied at the exact same time. CICO is calories in calories out i.e. logging how many calories you eat and ensuring a deficit by burning more off than you eat (if, of course, it's weight loss that you're after). One of the more knowledgeable members may explain it better but it's how I view it. :) Fe Fit - that's a new one on me! Xx
  • ssjones999
    ssjones999 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks now just need to know what FE fit is?
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    CICO means calories in calories out (take in less than you burn) and Fe Fit is a workout program made by moms for moms to get back into shape but who don't have a whole lot of time . Each workout is no more than 30 minutes and covers toning and cardio. They are tough and not very fun (I'm a zumba girl myself) but they are super practical and very effective.
  • Ashmarie105
    Ashmarie105 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work :)
  • efrensgirl2015
    Options
    Thx so much!
  • amywillloseit2015
    amywillloseit2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I just reached the 10 lb mark today as well. Been at it since the beginning of March. I walk on the treadmill at the gym for an hour every day and that is helping me. That and logging what I eat. If you want you can friend me and we can motivate each other. Good Luck in you weight loss :smiley:
  • motivatedkarma
    motivatedkarma Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is so good and thank you for the Fe Fit info because I am going to try it.
  • efrensgirl2015
    Options
    Great Job! I just reached the 10 lb mark today as well. Been at it since the beginning of March. I walk on the treadmill at the gym for an hour every day and that is helping me. That and logging what I eat. If you want you can friend me and we can motivate each other. Good Luck in you weight loss :smiley:

Congrats! How much more until you reach GW? I will send you a friend request.
  • efrensgirl2015
    Options
    That is so good and thank you for the Fe Fit info because I am going to try it.

They have 3 different programs. I have just the basic. The second one comes with the equipment you need but I got mine at TJMaxx for under 15 bucks. The third program comes eith with equipment and supplements or shakes I think.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!