Soda!

Options
2»

Replies

• Juskiyah
    Juskiyah Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll definitely look up Mio drinks and check out the water filters.. Maybe it's a mind thing for me.. Idk but I will have to say goodbye ol friend Mr Soda :'(
  • krisalexine
    krisalexine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    It might be too much work to try to avoid drinking plain water, but a few of my regulars at this bar I've worked at used to order seltzer water mixed with one tbsp fat-free half and half and sugar free flavored syrup. The ladies called it "a skinny italian soda".

Tried it once sans the half and half, because ew. The sugar free raspberry mixed with seltzer didn't taste bad.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    It might be too much work to try to avoid drinking plain water, but a few of my regulars at this bar I've worked at used to order seltzer water mixed with one tbsp fat-free half and half and sugar free flavored syrup. The ladies called it "a skinny italian soda".

Tried it once sans the half and half, because ew. The sugar free raspberry mixed with seltzer didn't taste bad.

*le gasp* Italian soda WITHOUT half and half? BLASPHEMY!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I'm not giving up my diet soda. And it has zero calories. No belly fat contribution.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Juskiyah wrote: »
    I have this jiggly fat on my stomach from having my son and I just need it TO GO AWAY!

You can't spot lose fat. You can only keep to your calorie deficit and continue to lose fat overall. Another thing that will help is heavy lifting - body recomp will have you much happier with your overall look. And it's also possible that you'll find you have some stretched skin on your belly from having your son that will never go away. I have this too, from having my kids. It's just a fact of life, unless you want to pay for a tummy tuck.
  • Juskiyah
    Juskiyah Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sounds good without the half and half. This is going to be a struggle but I'm dedicated!