Stressed teacher in a foreigner country needs support!

Options
Hey guys! I'm not new to mfp, last year I lost about 7kg with calories counting and fitness, but unfortunately I gained all back...It's not too much but I'm very short and it shows immediately.

Last September I was in the middle of job hunting and finally got an offer in France so I impulsively left my life in Italy and started my new job in South of France. Unfortunately, with a new country and a new job I was very stressed and working all the time, with no energies left for fitness. I tried to keep my nutrition under control, but switching to another country with different habits can be lethal. I'm not used yet to even shopping here and without realizing I was making the wrong food choices...

Long story short: I gained. And I want to lose it back, not just for my appearance but to be less stressed and more confident. Please add me to help me stay focused! :*

Replies

• serenere
    serenere Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    anybody? :smile: Just came back from the school trip in Italy and ...I don't need to explain what I ate I guess!!!
  • lorna_v_johnstone
    Options
    I just moved to Jamaica and am having similar problems. If I can be of any help, add me! :D
  • serenere
    serenere Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    added :) thanks