Six Month Update - 220 to 196

Options
Angierae75
Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
Monday was the 6 month "anniversary" of my weight loss journey and I was feeling a little discouraged today, so I put together these two photos - one from about a week after I started, and one from today.

Feeling a lot better now. It's good to be able to compare, and think about where I'll be six months from NOW. :) (and yes, I should have smiled in the second one but I get stressed out when I'm taking full-body pictures.)

2c8w22acirjv.jpg

Replies

• brooke64
    brooke64 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can really see the difference in your whole body! Keep up the good work! :smiley:
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • mona52bask
    mona52bask Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing an awesome job! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Bravo! You look great! Congrats on the weight lost so far and wishing you much continued success. :smiley:
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I hope you are feeling proud! Keep up the great work :)
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    you already have come far in your journey :)
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can see how this would help you feel better - what a difference! Congrats on an amazing 24-pound loss. That is something to be proud of!
  • andygcc30
    andygcc30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done great transformation
  • Angierae75
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • ccam99
    ccam99 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! The next 6 months will be gone before you know it.
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats. What a difference.
  • lynnpertle
    lynnpertle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That really inspires me because I am around the same weight. I am only losing a pound a week. So I get discouraged it is not going faster, but I can totally see the difference in you. Thanks.
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK!!!
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Even without the smile, you look great in the 2nd picture. Keep up your hard work it is easy to see it is working.
  • goodtwin_77
    goodtwin_77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sshields1975
    sshields1975 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Keep up your hard work. You can see it's paying off. Great job.
  • bananafannah
    bananafannah Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the great work and stay strong.
  • Angierae75
    Options
    lynnpertle wrote: »
    That really inspires me because I am around the same weight. I am only losing a pound a week. So I get discouraged it is not going faster, but I can totally see the difference in you. Thanks.

Every time I've tried to lose more than a pound a week, I can't stick with it. I finally decided that I'd rather lose slower, and be able to stick to it. It hasn't always been easy, and I've had a couple of stalls where I lost my way, but it's definitely been easier at a pound a week than it ever was at 2 or even 1.5. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!