New to this . Looking for friends/support

Options
I am a 31 y/o criminal lawyer, who always had a slim figure. Practiced ballet all my life. Then started lawschool, gratuated, found a job, met my fiance and been gaining weight every month. To make matters worst, i had started smoking. Feeling tired, stuffy, bloated. I am wearing size 14 now, do not feel confortable at all in my current weigh. I refuse to go out and see people i havent seen in a while because i dont want people to talk behind my back about my weight again. On november 18th i quit smoking and my NY resolution is to loose 30 pounds. This is quite the challenge for me. I am looking for some support, somewone to motivate me, maybe swap ideas, recipies, tricks and tips.

Replies

• shadowjack1965
    shadowjack1965 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'll gladly offer any support I can, feel free to add me if desired.
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Work stresses and other things really add a lot, I quit smoking too and am a teacher who's formerly slim body doesn't exist anymore! Feel free to add!
  • dgraddy
    dgraddy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm getting back on track with my fitness pal!! I have been loosing Weight and lots of inches with Truvision Health Trufix and Truweight & Energy. It's an amazing All Natural product. But I back to using my fitness pal because it helps me want to eat healthy!! Also I would love to share more about my weight loss product if anyone is interested. Www.donnagraddy.truvisionhealth.com
  • daizirose
    daizirose Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal is 35 pounds. I've struggled most of my life to quit smoking. Stay with it. The best thing you can do for yourself. You will feel better eventually. Exercise becomes the outlet. Add me :smile:
  • danibanani_
    Options
    Wow congratulations on quitting smoking :D I've tried a few times but never worked , but I reduced the number of cigarettes a day down to 4 :) I wish you the best luck with all your goals !
  • boudreaux1115
    boudreaux1115 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started Truvision trail pack today.
  • skinnyminime5
    skinnyminime5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • bnbutterfly
    bnbutterfly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started Truvision trial pack today. Boudreaux1115, how did it go for you?
  • scon37
    scon37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Mutual support club!
  • scon37
    scon37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I so empathise with everything you said. Long work hours and pressures makes the weight creep on. Then, like you say, i don't feel comfortable in my clothes and i don't feel like going out coz I'm too self conscious. We all need the mutual support of fellow weight fighters. Our journeys are personal but through sharing we'll keep each other on track :D
  • jenndt
    Options
    I'm am up for receiving and giving support and motivation to/from fellow weight lossers. Been doing MFP now for 40 days and lost 8lb but deffo looking for support along the way. Add me guys
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love being a support for my friends on their journeys! :)
  • ado148
    ado148 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am just getting back to MyFitnessPal. Rejoined the gym so going to get started back with that this weekend. I have always struggled with my weight but was doing really well until I lost my best friend/love of my life to suicide last year and have just been eating out of control! He would want me to continue what I started so that is what I am going to do!
  • bjbirdie
    Options
    Hey...you quit smoking...that is awesome! It has been almost 2 years for me now...but now it's time to get all this extra weight off. Feel free to add me!
  • AmyH2323
    AmyH2323 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I also take truvision weight and energy. I love it. I have been taking it since the first of November. I also stay at 1200 to 1400 calories too. I have lost 39 pounds and 19 total inches. (hips, waist, arms,legs and chest)
  • mallyah
    mallyah Posts: 1
    Options
    >:)
  • miadollerina
    miadollerina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on quitting smoking! Please feel free to add me. :)
  • hunycombs
    hunycombs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Truvision almost 3 weeks ago. Down 9 pounds and getting lots of things done around the house. My nephew is getting married in September. I have a long way to get to where I want to be before the wedding !

• AmyH2323
    AmyH2323 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love truvision. I have been taking just the weight and energy pill since November. I started at 270 and now weight 216.5. It keeps me from wanting food and gives me so much energy. I very rarely eat in between meals anymore.
  • hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love the TruV combo pack. I have been using the supplements for 2 weeks and am down 8 pounds.