Hello One and All

Options
Hello everyone,
My name is Amanda. I am from Nebraska. It is really cold here.
I am not new to MyFitnessPal, but I don't want to use my old username because many things have changed. The last time I was here, I was trying to lose weight for a wedding....Well, I got married sooner than I expected because of religious beliefs and now have a second wedding to plan because I am spoiled. I want to be able to lose some weight because after seeing my pictures, there is no way I want to look like that in my official wedding dress.
In addition to my marital status change, I have also moved to a smaller town than the one I was in, so now, I have more people here who are going to motivate me and I also have access to the local YMCA. So, I plan on going there and working out every day. My start on that was last week, but last week just fell apart at the seams.
My final accomplishment is that I am all done with my schoolwork, so I can't say that I don't have anything to do or that I am too busy to get out and work out.
I am very excited to see how this is going to go.
I wish everyone the best of luck.

Replies

• pandaangelfaith
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am not new to MyFitnessPal, but I don't want to use my old username because many things have changed. The last time I was here, I was trying to lose weight for a wedding....Well, I got married sooner than I expected because of religious beliefs and now have a second wedding to plan because I am spoiled. I want to be able to lose some weight because after seeing my pictures, there is no way I want to look like that in my official wedding dress.
    In addition to my marital status change, I have also moved to a smaller town than the one I was in, so now, I have more people here who are going to motivate me and I also have access to the local YMCA. So, I plan on going there and working out every day. My start on that was last week, but last week just fell apart at the seams.
    My final accomplishment is that I am all done with my schoolwork, so I can't say that I don't have anything to do or that I am too busy to get out and work out.
  • modelgirl
    Options
    I am trying to get ready for a wedding too. good luck
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Hi Amanda....yes it really IS cold here....I'm off to try and start my car since it wouldn't start at 5am....deep sigh

Where you're at in NE?

time crunch here....just looked at the clock, I"ll check back on your intro thread here!:bigsmile:
    Welcome to MFP:drinker:
  • pandaangelfaith
    Options
    Hello. I am in the southern part of Nebraska. We just had a dump load of snow and it is pretty this morning, but that isn't saying much. My daughters tried to tell me that there was no more school. I told them they still had to go so we could check. I love it when I am right. because of the snow, I didn't go to my gym today. I feel horrible about it, but i didn't want to get out into it and be stuck all of the time. I might have my sis stay the night and take care of the girls while I am out and then I can do it later on today when the roads are clear.
    I am glad to see that people are having fun. This will be interesting.