Pre-workout Help

Options
anybody know a really good pre-workout I could take ?

Replies

• daniebanks
    daniebanks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    C4 is my favourite
  • xderekz
    xderekz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sick one gets you jacked
  • MikeSanchez2323
    MikeSanchez2323 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I like Liporidex Pre/t...tastes great, doesn't make me run to the bathroom, and I get in a killer workout.
  • fcevallos
    fcevallos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    ON Amino Energy - great flavors
  • shizzlenitts
    shizzlenitts Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    they changed all the formulas of jack 3d and 1MR etc etc. i still find jacks ok . quake has gone to *kitten*. superpump is ok. no explode ok. havent tried Liporidex. might put it on the list.
    i just run with CBAA pre workout
  • jaredchastain
    jaredchastain Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bullnox or C4 Extreme are both good.
  • Cpraider12
    Options
    Bullnox or C4 Extreme are both good.

I agree with this guy! Someone told me about dr. Jekyll and mr. Hyde, that's next on my list.
  • hanymamdouh
    hanymamdouh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    A big cup of concentrated coffee (espresso or turkish) boosts my energy and allow for good sweat during workout.
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    A big cup of concentrated coffee (espresso or turkish) boosts my energy and allow for good sweat during workout.

^^^same
  • brielizabeth2013
    Options
    I'm not a big coffee or expresso fan. But I need something that'll get me going before a workout and that'll help me succeed and progress. I'm a weight lifter so I need something good. After a workout I take whey protein
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Dr. Jekyl will pump *clap* you up...

giphy.gif
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    All mentioned have been good for me. I used to get what was on sale at BB or M&S. Then I got tried of paying the high price for the number of servings when I only want a few ingredients. I'd get maybe a month out of each PWO.

This go around, I just ordered from BB bulk items: Creatine, Caffeine pills, Beta-Alanine, and Citrulline Malate. I also got some free BCAA.

For the price of 2-3 containers of a PWO (3 months worth), I now have over a years worth of servings from bulk ingredients for the same price.
  • richln
    richln Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Caffeine pill and a banana or yogurt.
  • hanymamdouh
    hanymamdouh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big coffee or expresso fan. But I need something that'll get me going before a workout and that'll help me succeed and progress. I'm a weight lifter so I need something good. After a workout I take whey protein

Banana with skimmed milk in a blender will do the trick for you. It is good pre-workout energizer.
  • brielizabeth2013
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. Think I'm gonna try the banana with milk until I can get to gnc
  • mandykent111
    mandykent111 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I like Liporidex Pre/t...tastes great, doesn't make me run to the bathroom, and I get in a killer workout.

I use their other products and love them, but I haven't tried this one yet.
  • kingw363
    kingw363 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have tried everything under the sun and either my body doesn't like pre workouts or I just haven't found the right one. I am not a big fan of going into the nutrition stores though because I feel like they just push certain products. I have spent already this year a couple hundred dollars and still can't find a good one. I haven't tried Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde or Liporidex, I will look into both of those. Any other recommendations would be great. I am not looking to feel all cracked out though. I workout in the morning and still need to be able to function at work after. Thx
  • Allgoingtomakeit
    Options
    I've never tried any of those jacked 3d etc, sound good though.

I make my own, laboratory grade caffeine, beta alanine, turine (think I spelt that right). Make it as strong as you like, but be careful on the caffine. Get my products from myprotien.

• yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Same here, great pre-workout.
  • SciranBG
    SciranBG Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    MTS Clash is great, but 2 scoops of the Walmart "Preworkout Explosion" seems to be almost as good. I sometimes feel sick if I try to have real food before weightlifting.