100 pounds??? Lets Lose this dead weight!

Options
Well here I am, almost 29 and 100+ pounds over weight! How did I let myself get like this?? Well it needs to STOP! I need some motivation and would like to connect with other people on the same path as me.

Replies

• dssexybackplan
    Options
    Me too you can add me :)
  • laughingbear951
    Options
    Hell yeah let's do this
  • sand1989
    sand1989 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm down!
  • StassiaMCruz
    StassiaMCruz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • ItAintMagic
    ItAintMagic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. Add me if you like, and that goes for everyone else in the thread as well! :D
  • Sivjegoose
    Sivjegoose Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just completed day 3.
  • smileytracy1965
    smileytracy1965 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you, week 2 lost 5lb. It's a start
  • katielatham1996
    katielatham1996 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on a similar journey to you! Add me ☺️
  • kbarrows0
    Options
    I'm with you all. I used to atleast have a waist as a big girl. That's gone now too. Tired of squeezing into shape wear and not breathing all day I don't know how to stay in a group blog for motivation with a group so let me know
  • SherrieFaith
    SherrieFaith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!!
  • katiedoty
    Options
    Me too!! Add me please
  • geinerh21
    geinerh21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me as well. I signed up yesterday and today is my first day of tracking. I'm 30 and about 90 pounds overweight. I'm over it and ready to start a life and be there for my kids. Add me if you would like. I need motivation and accountability as well.
  • raman2011
    Options
    Same, have to lose about 120 #, we can do it together. I had lost 50 # in the past but then gained it all back. I am 32 years old, and weight 255, height 5'3. I just pray that I can stick to the plan.
  • AKM0282
    AKM0282 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've got 150+ to lose. Just need help staying motivated. I'm in. Add me! :D
  • sapphire24d
    sapphire24d Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 pounds to lose too! I am down about 15 since the beginning of January...but I got off track for a few weeks. I'm ready to get back on track and get this weight off! Please add me too. :)
  • cparker2016
    cparker2016 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am 25.... I started over a week ago at 348 lbs (I KNOW!!!) and I have lost 13 lbs so far (I'm assuming its the "water weight" or whatever--- I'll take it!!). I am 5' 6". I am aiming to lose about 180 lbs. I've tried dieting and healthy eating lifestyle change probably 1,000 times. Here's to 1,001!!! I will be getting married to the love of my life next year and refuse to do so this big! I REFUSE TO FAIL THIS TIME....FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. Add me if you would like a motivation buddy-- hopefully we can root each other on :)
  • tuppermel14
    tuppermel14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im with yall! I need to drop at least 100lbs...Let's get this done!!!!
  • billaroxilver
    billaroxilver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 184 pounds I want to lose! Let's do this!!!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm 31 and looking to lose a total of 100!
  • laols01
    laols01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking to lose 100+ also...let's do this, friends! :smile: