Easiest vs. Hardest.

Options
2»

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Not 8 cups, 8 glasses!
    We need to pump at least 64oz of water into that little body of yours.
    And I like to run, so as long as we get a treadmill, I'm GOLDEN!

HAHAH alright we will buy one!......yeah cups...glasses....same difference....how big do they have to besmiley-cool11.gif

That smiley had no relevance other then the fact that it is AWESOME!
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    easiest- having the support from my friends and fam to workout and not eat junk food.
    hardest- trying to not eat at 2AM...thats when my bf and I stay up until....and I have been usually eating a salad (south western grilled chicken from Steak n Shake...w.o dressing) I still dont like eating so late.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Els:

8 glasses of 8oz.
    Totally 64oz a day.
    That's just a guideline.
    You should get more!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Hardest? Not grazing on food. Not sitting down with a ball of cheese and a box of crackers and just eating. Being 100% mindful of everything I eat. Granted, I probably don't eat any less than I did before. It's just a change in the way I approach it.

Easiest? None of it. Like running. It didn't come easily or naturally to me. I worked hard at being able to do it. And I'm glad I did because it's really enjoyable now.

What made things easiER was focusing on fitness challenges - couch to 5k, EA Sports Active2's 9 Week Challenge, now training for a 10k - and not focusing on the scale. Every time I completed a goal, it was a victory, whether or not anything I lost any weight.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Water is both hard and easy for me. Some days I can drink nothin but water, other days I have some pop. The hardest for me is finding healthy food I will actually eat. I am a seriously picky eater and most of the healthy food really makes me sick when I eat it.
  • tinadoll99
    tinadoll99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Easiest is tracking and the hardest is getting the activity in. Doesn't help that I have a broken rib but I am sure when I heal the activity will start back up. Then the hardest part for me will be the sweets (that is really my addiction!)
  • chrrylpstck
    Options
    The easiest thing for me was giving up soda. I don't miss it at all. The hardest thing for me is controlling my carbs, I loooove carbs and have a hard time staying within my daily goal for carb consumption.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Easiest was getting out and working out. I've always been an exercise fiend, so that wasn't a problem at all.

Hardest is drinking enough water. I always forget, and I'm supposed to be chugging it, with extra exercise and a nursing baby.. I have to just carry around a giant jug and drink every half hour.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Easiest is exercise. I like going to the gym.

Hardest is getting enough calories.
  • cmo1987
    cmo1987 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Easiest-buying healthier foods
    Hardest exercise-I've been out of shape my entire life just because I was thin doesn't mean I was in shape.
    I hope curves will help me change this
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Easiest- Drinking water. Even when I wasn't trying to be healthy I would drink 8 cups of water a day.

Hardest-Controlling my sodium intake.
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Easiest= Portion control - Eating healthy

Hardest= Exercising, i dont know why its so hard for me to get up and do it, but it is. Also, I cannot drink water for my life. I started trying really hard these past few days, and have gotten almost 50 ounces, but today, I'm at 8 :P I just never feel the urge to drink and get nauseas when i force it x.x
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Babyhush, one of my favorite things to do is look at other people's diaries and steal their ideas! haha Why reinvent the wheel, ya know?

Great idea!
    Yours is open, right? [;

Yep! :)
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    hardest? PORTION CONTROL . . . I really really really really love to eat! Also, not being able to eat out so much.

easiest? this website and the phone app, lol. I loooooove the internet and my phone and love having the website/app for all this stuff.

not fair? I already drank a gallon of water a day . . . so cutting calorie laden drinks and replacing them with water doesn't help me as much as everyone else!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Easiest was the water and switching to healthier foods.

Hardest is the juggling. Every day, I must not fail to: eat enough protein, don't go over sodium, don't go over sugar, cut back on the pop, exercise, get enough iron, stay under fat, get enough sleep, eat healthfully, don't go out to eat, it's just so much to think about. That just scratches the surface. Every food choice is painful and difficult for me.

I stare in my fridge and here's the dialogue: "ok, I need a snack. Let's see. Nothing with sodium. OK. Cheese? Nope, already ate some. Fruit? Nope, already ate some. Nuts? Too much fat. Veggies? How much Vit A have I had? Should I have a carb, or protein, or both? How many calories do I have for this snack? Should I just stick with some rice cakes? Only 70 calories? Will someone hate on me when they see it in my diary? Carrots? Not enough to fill me up. I could have hummus, but that means I have to log both of it and what if eating the hummus costs me later when I should have saved up?"

I usually just close the fridge and walk off out of sheer disgust for my inability to work the system perfectly.