7 inches off my stomach!!

Options
Just wanted to be a motivation this fine Monday. Since March 12th 2015 I've lost a TOTAL of 7 inches off my stomach and a total of 9 pounds! I do low carb in the lunch and evening hours and get my carbs during the morning. I eat 4-6 meals a day and don't go over my daily calorie intake. I used to only eat one big meal a day and ate whatever I wanted in that meal. Doing this for years I literally sabotaged my metabolism. I hope you find whatever works for you because I finally found what works for me! I still have a long way to go (wanting to lose 145 pounds total) Thank you MFP for helping me to be a success!

Replies

• tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Sorry somehow I posted twice and it won't let me delete it.
  • carrieannetrip
    carrieannetrip Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Such an amazing feeling to finally see hard work paying off! Woot woot!
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • carrieannetrip
    carrieannetrip Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your welcome. I'm insulin resistant so I too, do low carb. It's a hard road. But worth every min. Once I started to see results. I look forward to measurements over weighing any day.. lol
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    Exactly! I love the measurements feature on here too if the scale is not moving.
  • kcwwoa
    kcwwoa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I can't wait to see the scale and measuring tape change numbers.
  • aksteve777
    aksteve777 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Very awesome!!
  • etaylor704
    etaylor704 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's great...keep it up!!!!!! I really need to get my eating times down better also. For years I've ate the same way, 1 or 2 big meals a day
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    kcwwoa wrote: »
    Congratulations. I can't wait to see the scale and measuring tape change numbers.
    Yes! It's very motivating! And if you have a bad day just keep going!
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    etaylor704 wrote: »
    That's great...keep it up!!!!!! I really need to get my eating times down better also. For years I've ate the same way, 1 or 2 big meals a day

Thanks so much! Best wishes!
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    aksteve777 wrote: »
    Very awesome!!

Thank you!! :blush:
  • nicoleisme
    nicoleisme Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You're doing amazing so far!:)
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    nicoleisme wrote: »
    Congrats!! You're doing amazing so far!:)

Thanks that means a lot!