Options
13»

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    nat1908 wrote: »

Also my weight loss ticker is not working for some reason, I can't figure it out. I have lost 15 pounds this month and it keeps showing 0. I don't know how to fix it.

You lost 15 pounds in one month?
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I used to have very bad eating habits, I would eat from sun up to sun down, nothing but junk food and fast food. So, I have put a stop to that and changed my eating habits. I just want to make sure my body is getting what it needs.

Yes, but the point was that you used to be able to eat more than 800 calories a day, yes? You would have had to in order to have 78 extra pounds to lose. Posts like this always puzzle me I guess. I mean, I know how I got to be overweight. I ate a ton of calories per day. Cutting them back did not make me less hungry. So when someone has 78 pounds to lose and they say they can't manage to eat much over 800 calories, I always wonder how they got overweight to begin with.

Anyway, I would try the suggestions above. Add in more calorie dense foods. But also make sure you are weighing and measuring everything, so that you get as close to an accurate calorie count as possible.
  • ms_cheerful
    Options
    I am not hungry either and I think I eat heeps. I just add coconut oil to my green smothy in the morning to get calories up.
  • nat1908
    nat1908 Posts: 23
    Options
    astrampe wrote: »

Also my weight loss ticker is not working for some reason, I can't figure it out. I have lost 15 pounds this month and it keeps showing 0. I don't know how to fix it.

You lost 15 pounds in one month?

Yes, I lost 15 pounds, today makes 17 pounds less.
  • nat1908
    nat1908 Posts: 23
    edited March 2015
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    I used to have very bad eating habits, I would eat from sun up to sun down, nothing but junk food and fast food. So, I have put a stop to that and changed my eating habits. I just want to make sure my body is getting what it needs.

Yes, but the point was that you used to be able to eat more than 800 calories a day, yes? You would have had to in order to have 78 extra pounds to lose. Posts like this always puzzle me I guess. I mean, I know how I got to be overweight. I ate a ton of calories per day. Cutting them back did not make me less hungry. So when someone has 78 pounds to lose and they say they can't manage to eat much over 800 calories, I always wonder how they got overweight to begin with.

Anyway, I would try the suggestions above. Add in more calorie dense foods. But also make sure you are weighing and measuring everything, so that you get as close to an accurate calorie count as possible.

It's really not that difficult to understand, I used to eat like a pig, now i'm not, thus resulting in weight loss. I have restricted my food intake drastically from how I used to eat. I the beginning stages I was hungry a lot because my body was not used to receiving such little food, but now body is adapting i'm not getting hungry very often is my point. Because of this i am concerned if my body is getting what it needs.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Because of this i am concerned if my body is getting what it needs.

eat more calorie dense foods- boom. problem solved.

Don't over think this.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Because of this i am concerned if my body is getting what it needs.

eat more calorie dense foods- boom. problem solved.

Don't over think this.
    Yeah, first post.

Still hasn't sunk in yet.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I have restricted my food intake drastically from how I used to eat.

If you are unable to get the nutrients you need, you have restricted too much.