Describe Your Perfect Day! :)

Options
FabulousFantasticFifty
FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
Waking up feeling good, having a nice home cooked breakfast with my Honey, a Beautiful walk through the woods, a picnic next to a waterfall, a midday nookie :blush: , an afternoon walk downtown for an ice cream cone and window shopping, A delicious Sushi Dinner, Game night with all of my children and grandchildren, A Bubble bath listening to Chopin with wine and candles then a Romantic night of Love making and then a restful slumber.

That's my version of the perfect day! :)

Replies

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    (mine requires summertime)
    Waking up early, knocking out a long run with a cool breeze, shower, then a family breakfast with pancakes, eggs, bacon, and grits. Load up the truck with a packed lunch and other necessities and hook up the boat, then head to the lake to spend the day jumping off of our favorite rock and rope swing with good friends. Have lunch, crank some tunes on the boat, and head back at dusk. Come home with friends, cook out, kick it outside, and laugh all night while the kids play.

This is Chimney Rock (Please excuse that hideous graffiti drawing of the Aubum University logo)
    15413316-mmmain.jpg

That's my version of the perfect day!
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    it involves 8 yards of plastic sheeting and 2 gallons of crisco......

• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Golf, sports, friends, family, sex and rock&roll.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It was June 19th, 2005. I had met the woman who would end being my wife a week earlier and she agreed to go fishing with me again the next weekend on the past Sunday. The lake we were going to fish was about a 2.5 hour away. She pulled up to my place around 2:30 AM. I had the boat ready to go.

We got in and talked like old friends the whole 2.5 hours. Put the boat in and had a blast fishing. I think we caught about 50 bass that day with her catching more than her fair share including a 3 pounder on a topwater bait late that day.

We ran into a gator eating an alligator snapping turtle. I chased it with the trolling motor to get a better look, and she was scared the whole time because I don't think she'd seen one in the wild (I'm from LA, so tweren't no thing to me).

During the trip she mentioned that she had to cancel plans for a father's day get together that got rescheduled after she agreed to go fishing with me. They were having a fish fry and I said "why don't we just keep some bass and stop by on the way home?". She was shocked that I'd be willing do that, but that's kinda who I am. We weren't officially "dating" so the "who is this" was going to be awkward, but I didn't want her missing time with her family.

So we got off the water about 2, and just kept the conversation going. We had a limit of bass that I was going to need to clean as soon as we pulled up. I didn't have any extra clothes so this was gonna have to be "this is me, like me or not".

We got there, and I cleaned the fish like a boss without making a mess on the back of my boat. I was wearing a white T shirt, and luckily I didn't splatter blood or anything on my white T shirt.

I kind of hit it off with her family just like her (our family dynamics and personalities/values are pretty similar).

After the dinner we made it back home around dark. We had our first kiss before she got in her car to leave and have been together since.

Profile pic is one of the fish we caught that day.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Sunrise, bacon, chocolate, wine, sunset, music, sex
  • Sbivens2383
    Sbivens2383 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Beach, Booze, and my Babe
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 10am, 40 pounds lighter, next to my boyfriend, in a room at a beach resort in Cancun. Spend the whole day on the white sandy beach drinking margaritas and eating pizza and Chinese food and not gaining weight. Ever.
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    A day when no one wants anything from me and I'm not being pulled in 6 directions and worried about what the next problem is going to be!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    edited March 2015
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    (mine requires summertime)
    Waking up early, knocking out a long run with a cool breeze, shower, then a family breakfast with pancakes, eggs, bacon, and grits. Load up the truck with a packed lunch and other necessities and hook up the boat, then head to the lake to spend the day jumping off of our favorite rock and rope swing with good friends. Have lunch, crank some tunes on the boat, and head back at dusk. Come home with friends, cook out, kick it outside, and laugh all night while the kids play.

This is Chimney Rock (Please excuse that hideous graffiti drawing of the Aubum University logo)
    15413316-mmmain.jpg

That's my version of the perfect day!
    _John_ wrote: »
    It was June 19th, 2005. I had met the woman who would end being my wife a week earlier and she agreed to go fishing with me again the next weekend on the past Sunday. The lake we were going to fish was about a 2.5 hour away. She pulled up to my place around 2:30 AM. I had the boat ready to go.

We got in and talked like old friends the whole 2.5 hours. Put the boat in and had a blast fishing. I think we caught about 50 bass that day with her catching more than her fair share including a 3 pounder on a topwater bait late that day.

We ran into a gator eating an alligator snapping turtle. I chased it with the trolling motor to get a better look, and she was scared the whole time because I don't think she'd seen one in the wild (I'm from LA, so tweren't no thing to me).

During the trip she mentioned that she had to cancel plans for a father's day get together that got rescheduled after she agreed to go fishing with me. They were having a fish fry and I said "why don't we just keep some bass and stop by on the way home?". She was shocked that I'd be willing do that, but that's kinda who I am. We weren't officially "dating" so the "who is this" was going to be awkward, but I didn't want her missing time with her family.

So we got off the water about 2, and just kept the conversation going. We had a limit of bass that I was going to need to clean as soon as we pulled up. I didn't have any extra clothes so this was gonna have to be "this is me, like me or not".

We got there, and I cleaned the fish like a boss without making a mess on the back of my boat. I was wearing a white T shirt, and luckily I didn't splatter blood or anything on my white T shirt.

I kind of hit it off with her family just like her (our family dynamics and personalities/values are pretty similar).

After the dinner we made it back home around dark. We had our first kiss before she got in her car to leave and have been together since.

Profile pic is one of the fish we caught that day.

LOve These, perfect days indeed! And the rest of course! :smiley:

• mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    One of my perfect days was when I was back home and my whole family (married and blood) went hiking Mt. Berstadt (sp?) in Colorado. My family got up early and packed lunches for everyone. It was cool but not cold, and the sun was out blazing so it helped a 40 degree day. We took our time, and took breaks when we needed. We went all the way to the top and just sat looking at the sky and the rest of the Rockies for a little while. Then we came on back down exhausted and tired, but feeling great. The whole trip up and down only took about 5 hours. We capped with a ruckus night at BeauJo's Pizza in Idaho Springs. We took over most of the back room, and had enough pizza (with HONEY on the crust!!!) and beer and whiskey to feed a small village. We also all started singing when Journey came on the radio, and it was a moment of bliss for a very emotionally challenged bunch and it was lovely. No fights. No family drama at least THAT day (haha the fight I guess was saved for the next day). I'd love to do that again.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    That sounds Amazing! :)

Nothing better than enjoying the Beauty of the Colorado Mountains!
    I lived in Idaho Springs for a while and loved Beau Jos and The Buffalo Restaurant there they also had an Awesome Brewery I think was called Tommy Knockers we used to walk to. :)
  • drdwngfan
    drdwngfan Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wake up, win 500 billion in the lotto, buy private island in bora bora.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    His lips.. Mmmm..
  • DeAnna_DMBFan
    DeAnna_DMBFan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    1 word: Sleep. I'm a mom. Other moms will understand.
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Totally get it
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I get up, have a nice skate with the ice all to myself, spend the afternoon drinking wine while baking and decorating cookies and cakes.
  • motiv8rz
    motiv8rz Posts: 21
    Options
    1 word: Sleep. I'm a mom. Other moms will understand.
    Understood and before that I ask for a backrub and get just a backrub...oohh if only in my dreams....
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    lay around the house with a warm blanket, a hot cup of cocoa, warm fire and watching RomComs.

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif