Support.. 100+lbs to lose

Options
louiseyates1
louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
edited March 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi

So I've had this app and had attempts a few times to lose weight.

I had a baby 6&1/2 months ago and also have 3 yr old. I'm self employed and also a third year law student. With all this going on I've put off losing weight or given it a half baked attempt.

However three days ago I decided to go back to the gym, eat a lot less food & generally be better.

I'm looking for some friends that are also on a 100+lbs loss journey so that I don't lose this motivation.

Lou x

Replies

• crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to loose 100 too (though I've started already so I'm down to 80-something)! I've got a little one, he's 2.5 and seems to have inherited my fathers ability to eat a pizza and use that energy to grow hair. I'd love to hang out via app and even trade off tips on making sure my kid doesn't go down the same path I did.
    Also, I'm jealous of your hair.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    When I started this journey (Nov'14) I had 113 pounds to lose. Now I am down to having 58 pounds to lose. You can do this girl!! I am older and have some pretty challenging health problems, but I am doing so I know that you can!! Set your goal and don't let anything get in your way. Be more determined than motivated. It will get you farther. Count every calorie you put in your mouth. Exercise is good, but it's all about calories in vs. calories out. Join a challenge group, I have found that they are helpful. There is one that starts this week, I will put the link below. You can do it Louise!!!!

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104481-my-better-beach-body
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply! It's very daunting and disappointed in myself for letting it get this bad.

Onwards (and downwards!) got my head truly in the game
  • kylee_elyse
    kylee_elyse Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I don't have 100lbs to lose (I want to lose about 60), but I still wanted to chime in since I am new as well. I have a 6 year old daughter. I've also gone back and forth with trying to lose weight, but every time I give up and end up gaining a ton. :s

I wish you the best with your weight loss journey! We are all tough and we can do this! Hang in there! ☺️
  • magdadeluna
    magdadeluna Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey I want to lose 100 lbs I weigh 240
  • XxNataleighXx
    XxNataleighXx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add... Looking to loose 60+ xx