7 inches off my stomach

Options
13»

Replies

• tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I disagree because I'm eating a lot of real food and a lot of protein and veggies and I am satisfied. Even sometimes having 300-400+ calories left over at the end of the day, it's a success for me. It might not be for everyone, but it's what is working for me. :#

All food is real.

Haha true. I mean non processed foods, whole foods, fresh foods.
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    Hope you all have a great day and much success!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Could you open your diary?
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Could you open your diary?

It's open to my friends ;)
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    9ewb78fl2bal.jpg
    [img]https://15254b2dcaab7f5478ab-24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.ssl.cf1.rackcdn. com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/5m/kajoppn43uzp.jpg[/img]
    ayi46eb2z9kn.jpg
    1cvagvhkuaje.jpg

Here are a few pictures of some of the meals that I have prepared.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Nothing motivates better than fast results! Great job!
  • Forest311
    Forest311 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Camarose79 wrote: »
    You lost 7 inches off your waist in 8 days? It took me 6 months to lose 7 inches off my waist.

I think if this person is wanting to lose 145 lbs, they are very large right now and I think that when a larger size person starts to lose they seem to lose more quickly at first. It took me 30 months to lose 30 lbs the first time. Gained back 40 in half that time. Now on round 2 sigh.

Exactly. When you watch those weightloss shows for bigger people the pounds melt off faster.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You didn't specify if it was 3" off your waist + so many inches off other bits of your stomach area (like they do when you have a wrap or treatment of some kind and they tell you you've lost 22" or whatever XD) or if there's a specific site on your stomach where you lost 7". If it's the latter, I'm impressed - it's took me 4 years and 40+ lbs to lose 8" off my waist.

Edit: nevermind, you did answer, just saw it - well done.
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sorry I wasn't negative and all , I was just astonished at your progress.
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    jee_nee_us wrote: »
    Sorry I wasn't negative and all , I was just astonished at your progress.

Oh no, I appreciate your comment totally. It is what it is. I tried to explain til I couldn't explain anymore and then thankful for those who joined in to add insight rather than insult. Thanks again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!