Replies

• wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends that do Paleo!
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Everyones bodies work different. Different sensitivities, etc...try whatever you need to in order to find "your" best diet. And i dont mean diet in the roller coaster trending sense, i mean the diversity and variety of food that works for your specific body. Dont worry about the labels that people put on ways of eating, there might be one or two items on the "unauthorized" list that actually agree with you very well! Everyone has their own magic recipe that their body responds to best. If we were all the same they would have come up with the secret recipe years ago. Listen to your body's cues and heed both their warnings and their rewards! Best of luck!
  • swimriderun16
    swimriderun16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lezavargas wrote: »
    Everyones bodies work different. Different sensitivities, etc...try whatever you need to in order to find "your" best diet. And i dont mean diet in the roller coaster trending sense, i mean the diversity and variety of food that works for your specific body. Dont worry about the labels that people put on ways of eating, there might be one or two items on the "unauthorized" list that actually agree with you very well! Everyone has their own magic recipe that their body responds to best. If we were all the same they would have come up with the secret recipe years ago. Listen to your body's cues and heed both their warnings and their rewards! Best of luck!
    ^ THIS
    Personally, I was paleo for a little less than a year before I decided plant based whole foods are best for me. A swim coach "recommended" paleo (meaning he decided and I obeyed) under the impression that it would make me perform better. While it worked for my coach and a few other swimmers, it wasn't for me. Just try to find what works for your body and preferences! Good Luck!