I need help!

Options
took my mother to the doctor and he told me I will not live to be her age as unhealthy as I look to him. Mom is just 66! I let this bring me down and put on 20 more pounds. What will it take to get me motivated?

Replies

• autihill
    autihill Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What a rude doctor! :(
    Don't let what some pighead says bring you down. It's a hard journey, but just take it a day at a time. We're all works in progress!
  • josnyder68
    josnyder68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • cbills65
    cbills65 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'd like to help... tell me about your lifestyle and what you WANT to accomplish. :smile:
  • bren722
    bren722 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That was very rude! He can't just look at you and make that statement, there's a lot more to one's health than what the scale says!
    It is a day to day thing...just keep going, you'll get there! B)
  • skyseeker
    Options
    I'm using a buddy system! We talk everyday:-) We trade recipes, diet plans, exercise routines that would work for us, strategies, advice, about what we accomplished that day and what we Can accomplished the next day. Make a commitment and make it happen! You can do this:-)) Think of it as getting healthy and eating right rather then going on a diet. Use your fitness pal everyday it can help you to make better eating choices!